Haven't posted in awhile.... GREAT NEWS today

ironlady

Cathlete
Hi everyone! I haven't posted in along while, but have been lurking :eek:! Just had to share...

I'll start at the beginning... my daughter (33 yrs old) was diagnosed with breast cancer Oct 15th... she had a baby Dec 13th. Yes, she was pregnant when diagnosed (seems this is occurring with a lot of young women) :( Had 2 chemo treatment while pregnant and today had her 2nd treatment of the 2nd round...5th in the series, long story short her tumor has shrunk by half!!!!!! I know she still has a long way to go, but I am so THANKFUL and relieved!

My grandson is doing so well, he has doubled his birth weight and has overcome and surpassed what was expected since he was delivered prematurely!

Thanks for listening!
Sherry

Sherry,
So happy for your good news! It must be a very stressful time for your family.Congratulations on the grandson and prayers for your daughter's full recovery. Jen

I'm so happy for you, I'm sure this must be a massive relief. Things are heading in the right direction. Good luck to all of you.

Clare

Hi Sherry, that is absolutely fantastic news. I am very, very happy for you and your daughter; - glad your grandson is getting all cute and chubby!!

What a roller coaster of emotions you have been through the last few months! So happy to hear your good news.

Hugs and prayers your way. Congrats for a beautiful healthy grandson.

Janie

I couldn't have said it better myself. I will say a prayer for your daughter and I'm so thrilled to hear this wonderful news and that your precious little grandson is doing well. So over the moon about your daughter's fabulous news. I'm sending blessings, prayers and healing hugs.

Nora

Thanks so much!!!!

Thank you everyone for your kind thought and prayers! We can use all of them! You are all so right and I know.... Cathletes are the BEST!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.