Have you seen Condoleezza Rice in Fitness Mag??

Boingo1

Cathlete
So I'm a little behind in my magazine reading, but I happened upon an article in Fitness magazine, May Issue.

She gave an interview and her workout schedule.

Condoleezza is 53 years old... and is TOTALLY fit!

p_101180543.jpg

She says she can deadlift 85 pounds :eek: and do squats with 60-65 pounds :eek::eek:

Go Condy!!

OOOOO...Nice arms!!

I had read somewhere that she has always been athletic. I believe I heard she was a competetive figure skater when she was younger.

I bet her workouts now really help with the stress level of her job.

JJ

She's a pretty impressive person in general. Every time I read something about her, I think, "Holy cow! She can do THAT too?!"

I'm disappointed the press doesn't speak of or feature her more. She really is a great inspiration for kids, girls especially. My daughters' eyes always light up when they read about someone like her.

She's a pretty impressive person in general. Every time I read something about her, I think, "Holy cow! She can do THAT too?!"

I'm disappointed the press doesn't speak of or feature her more. She really is a great inspiration for kids, girls especially.

I agree on all points, she is a woman that I totally admire, the ultimate overachiever and poised when things get rough. I wanna be her when I grow up! :p

Missy

I'm disappointed the press doesn't speak of or feature her more. She really is a great inspiration for kids, girls especially. My daughters' eyes always light up when they read about someone like her.

And when they do speak about her, they refer to her as Condi, not Miss Rice, or merely Rice. This is a pet peeve of mine. I think it's a bit demeaning. They refer to men of power only by their sir names. No one refers to the Vice President as Dick (Imagine the headlines: 'Dick Shot His Friend in the Face'). Miss Rice is the most powerful woman in the world right now and the press calls her Condi, as if they know her personally.

Also, have you ever noticed that although she is a very attractive woman, most pictures of her in news papers are taken mid sentence so she always has her mouth opened, she's often pointing a finger and usually has an angry look on her face. It's as if they want to get the ugliest picture possible.

But perhaps the reason the media doesn't talk much about her is because she tries to keep a low profile. I'd imagine someone like her doesn't want to have cameras following her around all the time. She might want to keep her private life private without resorting to going into hiding like Dick - oh, I mean Mr. Cheney.

That's pretty awesome! That's GREAT and probably the one thing that really helps her keep the stress out...could you imagine the stress of her job...OMG...no...never mind I don't want to think about it...smile.

That's pretty awesome! That's GREAT and probably the one thing that really helps her keep the stress out...could you imagine the stress of her job...OMG...no...never mind I don't want to think about it...smile.

You couldn't pay me enough lol!!!:eek::eek::eek::confused:

She looks great though :)

So I'm a little behind in my magazine reading, but I happened upon an article in Fitness magazine, May Issue.

p_101180543.jpg

She says she can deadlift 85 pounds :eek: and do squats with 60-65 pounds :eek::eek:

Go Condy!!

WOW!!!

That article was very inspiring. It said she gets up at some unreasonably early hour so she can work out before she has to start her work day. It means she goes to bed really early, like 9 or 9:30 PM. If she has a state dinner to go to, she just tells the organizers it has to be over in time for her get home early!

anne

She is an inspiration!

p_101180543.jpg

Go Condy!!

If she can find time to exercise, ANYBODY can!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.