Has someone tried the slide boards during your work out?

LolaGreen

Hi, all! I usually follow Cathe's exercises. But sometimes I purchase additional tools to diversify my training. While searching on the internet I've found here https://www.bestadvisor.com/slide-boards different slide boards. The review of them gives info that the movement on such board is similar to the move as the figure skater or ice hockey player do. So it may be really useful and funny, I guess. Has someone tried? Does it work well?

Years ago they had classes at the gym called Reebok Slide.
I loved it so much that I bought my own for home use.
I have not used it in years because I don’t have a dvd to do it with, only the vhs it came with. I would love to find a dvd to use with it. It is a really good workout.

Years ago they had classes at the gym called Reebok Slide.
I loved it so much that I bought my own for home use.
I have not used it in years because I don’t have a dvd to do it with, only the vhs it came with. I would love to find a dvd to use with it. It is a really good workout.

I thought I wouldn't need any dvd for it and I could just slide from side to side:D

Gliders are good for total body. Mindy Mylrea has some really tough gliding workouts. If you check her website during the holidays she often has sales.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.