Has anyone tried Fluidity?

I've looked at the website and I must admit that I'm intrigued. I do think it would be neat to have a ballet barr.

I've seen it. With a little creativity and a lot of time on Google, you can come up with your own exercise routine like they do, and you DON'T need that expensive contraption they are selling! It's simply a barre, or whatever they call it. Good old body weight and ballet type exercises is all it is. Not to say that it would not be good, just not worth the money.

"You can't win them all - but you can try." - Babe Zaharias http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/musik/music-smiley-004.gif[/img]

Ok, well, thanks for the input, but I am still hoping someone here may have actually ordered this and has some feedback on it. I am always looking for ways to mix it up, and I don't really care all that much about the cost. I really like the idea of the dance/stretching aspect.

Thanks!
Marie

In that case, get yourself an elliptical trainer and download Cardio Coach. I'll share--I promise}( :7

I have this, and I try to do it a few times a week. The workouts aren't very exciting, but very effective. They always show beginner, intermediate, and advanced movements, so you can work at your leve. I love the stretchs they do and she does some really awesome ab work. You could not do some of the exercises without the Fluidity barre. The barre is very sturdy, is easy to set up and easy to fold up. I have mine folded up and stored against the basement wall. If you like this type of exercise I would definetly recommend it.

Kathy

I just got mine yesterday but I haven't had the chance to try it yet or review the DVDs. Before ordering it I went to a website called fitnessreviews.com (I think). It got excellent reviews there. It was kind of expensive but I have usually found that whenever an infomercial product is not cheap it is usually good -- you get what you pay for!!! I hope to try it this weekend and will post back when I do.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.