Has anyone seen this step bench?

LauraMax

Cathlete
I am dying to have it. DYING I tell you. I tried every combination of words in google I could think of & came up w/nothing. I'd love some help!

403952_10151943697445533_279771987_n.jpg

Yes! I think that's it, thanks Marta! I'd checked Reebok's site but couldn't find it. How did you find it?

Nan, I saw it on Rebecca Small's FB page. Yes, it is like the Step 360, but its bigger. I have the 360 & just couldn't use it for step w/os, it was too small, although I do use it quite a bit w/my TRX system.

Hi Laura,

I went to a sports store yesterday that had it and from the picture you posted, it seemed the same.

Glad I could help :)

Marta

You know, in looking at it closely it still looks too small. The problem is I've been stepping for so long my feet are just used to a certain size, & I'm afraid if I worked out on something smaller I'd misstep & break an ankle.

I really wish someone would make something like this in full club step size. I have those rubber pads for the step risers but they don't stay put. I think I'm gonna glue them on 2 risers (not a big deal since I have 8) until I can find a step option that gives more cushion.

Interesting. It amazes me that companies can continue to come up with new ideas.

I agree that it's too small for traditional step. If you watch the video, you'll notice they only step up onto the middle section. If you step to the side, I believe it will collapse down. Good idea but I think if you could choose to have it solid or squishy that would be even better.

You know, in looking at it closely it still looks too small. The problem is I've been stepping for so long my feet are just used to a certain size, & I'm afraid if I worked out on something smaller I'd misstep & break an ankle.

I really wish someone would make something like this in full club step size. I have those rubber pads for the step risers but they don't stay put. I think I'm gonna glue them on 2 risers (not a big deal since I have 8) until I can find a step option that gives more cushion.

I agree...it does look too small. Great concept, and I would buy one too if it came in full size as well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.