Has anyone seen pictures of the BTK killer??

Gacy makes me really upset. The last boy that was killed was at our house a week before the murder-my brother's friend. This all happend in my area where I grew up. Terrible. He probably came into the 7-11 where I worked because it was very close to his house and the drug store where he picked up his last victim.

Joanne

Well, I just found out that the first person killed was related to someone that works in my area. Can you believe it? It was this person's ex-husband's mother.

YES, Speck is what I was thinking of. Thank you, Candi!

Maddie, about those two yokels, who knows for fact about Karla?? She could've be a pure killer or she could've been forced to help him. Only they know the truth. A lot of times we don't know for sure the killers tell us the truth. The pattern I see very often is they're from dysfunctional family where the mom hates them, abuses them, etc...Again, I don't know for sure if it's the truth. Neither do the authorities. We only know what they tell us unless they have a sibling or a relative to back up the killer's story. However I do believe quite a few are from very abusive families. Most of them rape and kill their mothers.

The killer I am more interested in than anyone else is the grandfather of serial killers, Jack the Ripper.

When I was in college, we studied David Berkowitz. My professor worked on that case and he had the original letters Berkowitz wrote and let us read it. We also studied the Kitty Genovese case. All I can say is WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE WITNESSES?! If someone was screaming a blood curdling scream, I'd be out there with a gun or a knife or in this case an armed biceps and legs and beat the hell outta the perp. LOL Sorry about the stupid joke. 31 people DID NOT BOTHER TO HELP THAT POOR WOMAN! Jeez!

Also, Joanna, I'm sorry about your brother's friend. I can see fatso is very upsetting. He really makes my blood boil whenever I hear about him among other serial killers who go after little kids and young people. Don't get me wrong, I get angry when adults get killed.

it is very very sad when other people don't help. my sister was killed three years ago by her ex-husband at her house on an air force base. he shot her and she ran to the neighbors and pounded on the door, and they would not open it. she died on their doorstep.they didn't open the door for fear that the killer is still out there and will get them too. i think that is the big reason behind it. but it is always so...not sure what word to use here...ignorant? when people just sit by and think only of themselves? i can understand the fear i suppose, but at the same time it's confusing.

and yes, no one will ever know precisely about karla. i just know from everything i've read about it that it 'sounds' like she was a willing participant until the end. so my interpretation is that she was in on it wholeheartedly, but, that's just my interpretation.
maddie

I'm so sorry to hear about your sister, Maddie. People get confused and scared. Only a SMALL percentage of people actually go and help. Some really do not give a damn. What surprised me was it was on the air force base and there was no one to help?? These guys are trained to kill.

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.