Hardcore Rotation results?

Hi all! Maybe there is already a post like this out there, please direct me if there is. Anyway...was just curious for those of you doing a rotation with only the Hardcore series....what have been your results? Please share!! I've been focusing on the Hardcores since about the middle of Feb. I'd been on a plateau since the end of last summer that just didn't seem to want to budge. The Hardcores are finally busting that plateau! I'm losing bodyfat and gaining muscle...I haven't taken measurements yet but my clothes are fitting looser and I definitely feel stronger. Especially my core, LOVE the corework!! The stretch max tape is great after I do my sports training (running or cycling). Have a great day all! :D

Cheryl

Cheryl,

Good post! I have had good results using a strength focused rotation. Started to bust through a plateau but that is on hold as I have been under the wheather. I'll have to take a rest and let my body recoup. I look forward to hearing about more results.

jordan

Hey Cheryl!

Great idea for a post. I was doing the Fat Blast HC rotation. Did it for two weeks, had a bit of a knee problem and then a complete, just didn't want to exercise, so I've been off this week. However, I still took measurements and have lost some inches where wanted to lose (almost 1 1/4 inches off hips) and gained about 1/4 inche on arms (I really have wimpy arms) No weight budge though! I'm revamping my eating...maybe not eating enough for the tough HC rotation. I'm thinking of starting back up this weekend if the energy level returns. I'm starting to get the itch, just not quite there yet. I would love to hear about plateau breaking too!

Lose 4 pounds and making great strides in strength. Clothes are fitting much better. Lower body is much more tighter. Arms look great. I will take measurements later this month.

Karen Williams

Wow thanks, sounds like all 3 of you are seeing nice results!! I just took my weight/measurements and have lost 4 lbs and most significantly lost 3/4" each off hips and waist!! I'm at the point now where I'm considering switching to a different Cathe series for 2-3 weeks and then maybe coming back to the Hardcore series. Although I haven't done Muscle Max much so maybe I'll focus on that one for a week or two? Boy, it's hard to want to do another series because I love this one so much!!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.