Hardcore Maniac Hottie Saturday Nov. 1

Good Afternon :D

I'm just getting back from an 2 hour 15 min walk, nice out! Need to wash hair see you guys later. Have a wonderful day:)

Amber: Enjoy your workout :rolleyes:

OK, I am going to get this workout posted and get to the store. I need to buy groceries and a new phone. Our batteries starts beeping right after I pick them up.
Todays workout was 4Day Split Kickbox cardio, Kempo + excluding the w/up. I burned 643 calories doing this(didn't wear the weighted gloves)It took me 1 hr and 10 minutes.
I then worked lower body:
Bowflex standing cable kickbacks 2 sets 12 reps 60# resistance each leg
3 sets 12 reps 65#
Bowflex leg extension 5 sets 8 reps 260# resistance(increased my sets)
Bowflex leg curls 4sets 10reps 80# resistance
Bowflex leg press 4sets 12 reps 310# resistance(wish I could go higher but don't have the capacity. I have tried holding a dumbbell but I am not sure that increases the intensity)
Bowflex calf raises 3 sets 25 reps 310# ( I upped the reps and lowered the sets)
4Day Split calves using 35# dumbbell for first two sets and both 35# unintelligent bells for 3rd set
Butts and Guts floorwork ( I wore the 5# ankle weights for both the stability ball work and the floor work)
Butts and Guts stretch and added some foam roller for legs, glutes, back and shoulders.
Total calories burned today was 1170 40% fat Hr was 167 max.

Preworkout I had 1/2 scoop designer whey in water. Took a long time to take care of things and the lawn guy came so I knew I wouldn't have the energy I needed to get in a good workout so ate a Muscle Milk light bar too. Post workout was 1/2 scoop designer whey in 6 oz plain fat free yogurt with 1/2 cup of pineapple, lunch was 8 oz of cod with lemon pepper seasoning and 1/2 cup green beans with lemon pepper and 1/4 tsp olive oil. I am hoping to put some muscle on so am really trying to focus on the eating and heavier weights.

Hi Maniacs

Nice longggggggg walk Teddy girl, did you Kenpo it today, I know you don't particularly care of that one right?

Diane Sue great workout! I've never had a Muscle Milk bar, are they any good?

Suz! I'm here, just busy, I still love my sarah, she has her own playlist on my ipod when I need a good inward reflection or cry...did you ever try the piano on that song??

Still no luck with unassisted or even assisted for that matter, pulls and chins...I'm still just jumping up and gradually lowering myself down. But, I'm in for the long haul and will just keep trying!

P90x had me craving split pea soup, so I had to make some today.....yummy, but why so gosh darn high in carbs and calories? (ya know those pot stirrers where everyone talks about the soup...someone mentioned split pea this week and I've been thinking about it every day since then, LOL) I also made hummous for the week, but DH has it almost gone!

I've been missing my checkins, just too darn busy. I ended up in Philly for a deposition during the world series, talk about a pain flying in and out, I was stuck there overnight and it was, hmmmm, let's just say interesting.

Anyway, I have another trial in 2 weeks and probably won't be able to check in as much.

Amber

Slow day today!

Diane Sue ...like you really need to put on some muscle! You are already muscle woman, but more power to you. We'll have to start calling you Super Bulging Muscle Energizer Bunny Woman :D

Suz - if you read this, I've been thinking of you. Since the day I posted I could do a pull up, I haven't been able to do another! Can still do chins and palms facing pulls or chins - whatever those are.

Today was Body Max 2, upper body premix - doubles, plus abs from that one. Whew - I'd never done that before. My goal this week is to try to try new workouts. I have so many but stick to the same ones. Need to expand my horizons. I'm going to jump on the TM or SM for a short bit - tomorrow will be longer. DH and I are going to break open a bottle of champagne - we need a fresh start and a bit of lightness to our life - things have sort of crapped out lately.

Happy Evening, Maniacs!

Suz - I was on the TM and suddenly had a flash of what I wrote and said OH CRAP!! I meant I thought of you b/c I couldn't do anymore pull ups b/c I posted that I could and you said " :mad:"! Well, now I've been put in my place and can't do them anymore! And let there be no doubt - you ARE stronger than me and will beat me to the pull ups on a consistent basis :) I just didn't want you to read that and think I meant that I thought of you b/c you can't do them! Sometimes I may worry too much but often I say (or write) things that I don't even think anything about but people get offended (DH = prime example!)

I think my legs and glutes are getting really sore this evening. My grandson is staying the night and we sat in the hot tub for awhile.
I way under ate today too. I had another protein shake and dinner was a grilled chicken salad from Burger King. I came home and put a little fat free ranch on it and added home made no salt salsa. Total calories was 1184
130 carbs, 21 fat, 120 pro. I may eat a little something before bed but can't consume enough calories to make up for the expenditure. I hope to better tomorrow. I don't want to lose weight.

Shana, I am just wanting to add muscle to my legs, glutes, and back. Not real worried about the rest:)

Amber, I really like the muscle milk light bars. The toffee crunch one is my favorite.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.