Hardcore Hotties after Thanksgiving

Morning! Hope every had a nice Thanksgiving! I made sure to get in a 30 minute run w/sprint intervals so I wouldn't feel so guilty for eating turtle pie but.....I'm gonna do another cardio workout today to burn those extra calories off!

Debbie....thanks for posting your December rotation. I think I will join you. Looking for soemthing to do for the month of December before I sart STS (that is if it gets released, seems like the date keeps getting pushed back)

Suz...enjoy your time with your friend. Great pics! You look very sevlte!

A bit frustrated as I placed my order for Gym Style dvds and after 5 days checked on the status. They coudn't confirm I had even placed the order which is odd becuase I had the order # from the reciept they sent me. Had to email customer service and waiting on a reply!

DH wants to watch a movie....bbl to post w/out. It will definetly be something that burns lot of calories:)

Where is everyone? Are you still all comatosed from sugar shock or all you all out taking advantage of those great Black Friday shopping deals?

Anyway, I forgot to mention that I did 4DS Double Cardio Premix in preparation for yesterday's eating.:p

Hello!

This morning was shoulders & triceps (same as last Friday's workout) and Cardio Coach 8. My friends are picking me up in a bit. They got a late start. I'm glad I was able to get my entire workout in though and then get to the grocery store too.

Standing Reverse Flyes
10r 8r 6r 4r
7.5# 10# 12.5# 15#

Tricep Pushdown – Rope
10r 8r 6r 6r
50# 55# 60# 65#

Side Raises
10r 8r 6r 4r
7.5# 10# 12.5# 15#

Skull Crushers - Barbell
10r 8r 6r 4r
30# 30# 35# 40#

Front Raises
10r 8r 6r 4r
7.5# 10# 12.5# 15#

Tricep Kickbacks
10r 8r 6r 4r
12.5# 15# 17.5# 20#
On 6 reps switch to one arm at a time

Overhead Tricep Press
25# 25r x 3

Cardio Coach 8
Worked my butt off on this - my legs were FRIED!

Sonya - Thanks! :) Enjoy your movie.

Linda - Great job!!!!

Talk to you all later.

finished my workout. Today I did 3.31 miles on the treadmill and burned 367 calories.
Then I did Goddess kettlebell workout joint mobility, Premix cardio conditioning two times which was:
swings 1x15 reps
1x15 reps 1 arm swing 15 lb kettlebell
1x15 reps 1 arm swing other arm 15# kettlebell
1x12 reps double arm swing 20# kettlebell I used 1 kettlebell instead
1X12 rep 1 arm swing 20# Kettlebell
1x12 rep 1 arm swing 20# kettle
Double arm 1x12reps 6 on each side
Upper drills
military press 3X4 reps each side 15# first set, 20# other two sets
lat pulls 3 sets x 6 reps 25# kettlebell
bent arm pull over 3 sets x 12 reps 25#
See Saw press 2x6 2x15 reverse ea side
windmills 3X4 15and 20 (higher weight on the bottom)
renegade rows 2X6reps 10# unintelligent bells
Sea Saw press 2Xo6 each side I did aX6 then reversed
windmills, 3x6 rep 15# top 20# lower
renegade row 2x6 reps 10# unintelligent bells
side press 3x6 reps each side 15 # kettle bell
french press 3x6 reps 25# kettlebell
chest press/ flys 4 sets by 6 reps 20# Kettlbells 2 sets each side
stretch

Workout was 701 calories 40% fat 1hr 44 minutes

Linda, Nice workout I love drill max for a tough shorter workout. I stuck with a little lighter on shoulders today too because of pain I have been having. Camatose sugar shock?? I had a belly ache when I went to bed last night and I ate less than normal. Still slept in and drug around this morning.

Sonya, turtle pie sounds yummy:D glad we all workout so hard and we can enjoy those things we love. (no guilt) Sorry about your order. I have purchased from Cathe's for years and never had a problem. They always arrived quickly but have seen others wondering about back orders etc. Hopefully you recieve your order soon.

Suz, nice workout. Ihope that you have a lot of fun with your friends today.

Hey Maniacs! No workout today, unless you call eating a workout! Went back over to Mom's and ate left overs, you know, all the deserts no one had room for on Thursday. Dh and I didn't get to bed until 4:00 am this morning because last night at midnight we drove to Park City and went to the Pearl Izumi Store and bought tons of stuff for ourselves.:D We pretty much got 70% to 80% off everything. We have NEVER done anything like that before...we are such anti-black-friday kind of people. Don't know what happened to us:eek:. Pretty sure we'll never do it again.:rolleyes::eek: Anywhos, I'm sitting here in my cute bargain workout suit and new tennies.:p Tomorrow I have a wedding to go to and NOT looking forward to that.

Talk tomorrow, need to roll myself over to the couch.:confused::mad:

Thought I would check and see what was going on. Went out shopping and was amazed that the Walmart and Target were not packed. The thing is there is a Bedlam game between OU and OSU tonight so I imagine that is why it was kind of quiet out there. Got my second 20# kettlebell for Christmas. I left it in the garage. I am supposed to wrap them for Christmas. Maybe I will let Bill do that when he gets here:D It was the last 20# go fit one left in Target and Academy is out of 20's. Glad I got it. I would hate to pay shipping on it. The 35# one I ordered from Amazon was 23 dollars shipping:eek: Not a bad price though compared to some of the other places I looked on line. I have been really sore with the kettlebells:D Soon I will incorporate them into a rotation with weights and cardio, I think using them as a circuit. Just want to get the moves all down. I keep reviewing the moves while on the treadmill.

Dallys, I was invited to go to my son's to watch the game and have leftovers tonight but I declined. Not really into football that much and I need to do some cleaning and finish putting child latches on my cabinets. I also had such a stomach ache last night for some reason all of that pie and stuff does not sound good to me today. I just had a shrimp and veggie stir fry for dinner. Ate leftover sweet potatoes for lunch but took the marshmallows off the top. I didn't put any butter in them when I made them. Just baked them added some brown sugar, pecans and marshmallows. I was anticipating the leftovers LOL

WD- That's great you are getting all these kettlebells. They sure sound fun. It would be nice to take a class and get a hands-on instruction. I'll be back on track with food tomorrow. I'm sure only getting a few hours sleep last night ruined my eating today. I wanted salt-I wanted sugar-I wanted salt-I wanted sugar...rinse and repeat. Now all I want is a good nights sleep.;)

I didn't actually over eat yesterday, although I did have some pumpkin pie and then a little popcorn at the movies later. Today's workout was Gym Style Legs, which makes me feel rather accomplished. Snapped my band too, but I have another. Time to go check on dinner.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.