Hardcore Futness Mainiacs for Sat Aug 26th

Yup I went to the gym today after what I did this morning. I did jsut some more shoulder & back work and abs. I also tried Muscle Milk for the first time after my workout (second one;-)) OMG it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOgood. I mean it was BEYONG good... it was GREAT. Ok that was cheesy. Well I suggets some of you try it. I tried Cookies & Cream. Yummy:9 :9 :9 :9 :9

It is alittle fatty, but if you read the container, it isn't bad fat, its easy fat to burn. But if you did try it, I was suggested that you have it BEFORE you workout about 45 mintues. So you can burn the calories and stuff in it. It also brings blood to the muscles to get them ready for your workout. But only drink it if your into muscle building. I suggest it to Toasty (Charolotte) It may help you build more muscle you want.

Me too! I'm happy for your daughter Diane Sue!

Debbie, glad you felt really good about yourself today. Great attitude about fitness. Keep it up;-) Also, Debbie, where did you get your HRM? Just curious. I may check Wal-Mart. Well good night ladies!!!

~Adri;-)
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Sorry about the wide message. I thought all the o's would go in a separate line. O well. Sorry!!! have a good night, or accually early morning ladies :7 :7 Its midnight here where I live.

~Adri;-)
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.