Hardcore Fitness Maniacs September 2026

Evening,

Rest day for me today. DH and I went to the apple orchard near by.

Debbie - glad your mom is finally home. Understandable she will have good and bad days. Wishing her all the best.

Roselyn - great job with your workouts lately. Glad you doing better.

Good night.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WD
Good morning! What a crappy weekend, it rained the whole time. My goodness, we've had rain every weekend since the end of July. Sick of it.

This morning I did RAW Heavy Bag/Shadow Boxing w/Zac and had a great workout. I love this one. I skipped the abs at the end because I really needed to stretched. My hips are all tight again. I made body butters on Saturday and stood almost all day and then Sunday I was in my kitchen most of the day as well. Killer.

Workout was 32 minutes, burned 291 calories, did 2370 steps and HR was 142/177.

Belinda - Thanks about my mom. We saw her yesterday and she was doing fairly well. Hope you had fun at the apple orchard. Love this time of year!!

Roselyn - Sounds like you had fun with your grandson!! Good job with your workout!

Hope you all have a great workout!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: WD
Hi,

Today I started LMR Week 5 with TB plus Pilates for pickleball.

Debbie - sorry about the crappy weather. Glad you your mom is doing well.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WD
Where is everyone?

This morning I did RAW Lift w/Cardio Acceleration and had a great workout. I really love these types of workouts.

Workout was 42 minutes, burned 307 calories, did 925 steps and HR was 126/161.

Belinda - Great job on your workout yesterday! How are your eyes doing? I hope they are better.

Have a great day everyone! Hope you all check in soon.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WD
No workouts lately. Just lots of moving and unpacking. Everything is here now, but I need the workout room cleared and organized. My shelving is still wrapped in plastic where I put workouts and equipment. TV not set up yet. Too much to do. My family has been wonderful and done most of the lifting, moving, and unpacking the kitchen and putting things there. My son and grandsons have put in new fixtures, fixed things and stuff. New appliances are in. Yeah on that:D. I think every bone in my body hurts right now, but I will be back to workouts soon. A big plus is that I have a larger workout space with a walk in closet to store some things.

Roselyn, I always enjoyed those special days with grandchildren too.

Debbie, nice work on Cardio Acceleration today.

Belinda, nice work on LMR Week 5 Total Body and Pilates for Pickleball.
 
Evening,

Today I did live dance class. I am glad it was a slower pace. I also did LMR Barre.

Diane - sounds like your new workout space going to be amazing. Moving and unpacking is no fun.

Debbie - great job on your workout. My eye is doing better on the antibiotics. Thanks for asking.

Roselyn - great job on your leg workout.

Good night.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WD
This morning I did RAW Kickbox NRG and had a great workout. I really love this workout, all the combos are fun. It's fast moving and gets my HR up there.

Workout was 32 minutes, burned 290 calories, did 3794 steps and HR was 141/178.

Diane - I'm so happy to hear everything is coming together and that you have so much help. That is really good to hear! I bet you can't wait to get your workout room setup. How fun that will be. Mine needs a good cleaning!

Roselyn - Thank you! Good job with you leg workout.

Belinda - Good job with your workout and I'm happy to hear your eyes are better. That is always scary when something is wrong with eyes.

Hi to Jolie & Roxie!! Check in ladies! :)

Have a great day and workouts!
 
  • Like
Reactions: WD
Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. My permanent retainer (lingual) the wire broke the night before. I am glad my orthopedist has a few locations throughout the DC area. It was far from were we usually go, on the other side of DC. They got me in late afternoon. I am glad they did. The wire poked me everywhere. I didn’t get home until 10 pm. We stopped at a restaurant after the ortho. No workout.


Debbie - wished that stye would heal faster. I haven’t worn eye makeup in over a month. Good job with your workout.

I will be back later to report my workout.
 
This morning I did RAW Megamix 2 - haven't done this since 2022! I did the first one in 2024 and remember injuring myself really bad doing the workout so I stayed away from them. But I remember how good these workouts are so I tried again. It was a great workout.

This workout goes between a kettlebell exercise, boxing, upper body using a band (the type with handles) and a loop band for the lower body portion. Killer workout.

Workout was 41 minutes, burned 310 calories, did 1639 steps and HR was 129/158.

Belinda - Sorry to hear about your retainer. How long do you have to keep wearing those? It seems like you've had that for a really long time. Glad you were able to get it fixed. I hope that stye goes away soon, I've had one before and it did take a while for it to go away.

Hope you all have a great workout and day today!!
 
Hi,

I did a live zoom dance workout plus LMR LB plus Pilates legs up on the wall.

Debbie - I only had to wear those for a night. I put my night retainer in so I wouldn’t swallow the wire, lol. By doing that I ripped the entire wire out, lol. They got me a late appointment last night. I had to drive on the other side of DC, it was worth it to me. I have to take antibiotic to get rid of that stye. I never had any before. I have more like inflammation in my eyes. Glad you revisit and like the workout. Change is good.

Waving Hi to everyone that check in after me.
 
This morning I did RAW TBTS Push & Pull workouts. They are only like 20 minutes each so I did both of them. I forgot how good these workouts are and I love how quick they go by. I lifted heavy for this since it's only 8 reps.

Workout was 38 minutes, burned 276 calories and HR was 124/157.

Belinda - Nice job on your workout yesterday!

Hope you all have a great weekend, I am so glad it's Friday!!
 
Hi,

Today I did Pilates Mobility for the knees instead of LMR mobility. I had to take Sadie to the vet for her hormone shot. She is doing well on it. They thinking reducing the hormone shots.

Debbie - great job on RAW TBTS Push & Pull workouts.

Roselyn - sorry you caught the grandkids cold. Great job on your arm workout.

Good night.
 
Hi,

Abs with the Pilates ring is done. I am rethinking my workouts, not sure if I will continue with the 2 month LMR. I just finished week 5.

Have a great weekend.
 
Hi,

Today I did a live zoom Pilates for balance - chair.

We been looking for cars, no luck. The once’s we find are so expensive and bigger than our current SUV. Knees are feeling great again, ankles still bordering me.

Debbie - I cleaned and organized my master bathroom. I have to wait to place an order with you. Apparently, I love soap. I have so many, I have to use them up first. I bookmarked your site.

Good night.
 
This morning I did RAW Box & Pump and had a great workout. This is a fun but tough workout and I always enjoy it when I do it.

Workout was 49 minutes, burned 390 calories, did 2781 steps and HR was 132/156.

Belinda - It's fine, I understand. Good job with your workout and I hope you find a car soon. I hate car shopping!!

Have a great day everyone!
 
Good evening,

Today I did LMR UB and Pilates for walkers.

Debbie - great job on your workout. I hate shopping too. Getting a headache.

Good night.
 
Hi all. This morning I did RAW Box/Band & Abs. Fun workout, I like this one. It's a tabata type workout.

Workout was 40 minutes, burned 320 calories, did 2263 steps and HR was 132/182.

Belinda - Great job with your workout.

Have a nice day everyone! Hope you all come back to post soon.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WD

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Top