HARDCORE FITNESS MANIACS SEPT 15

Today I worked my legs and abs. Does anyone want to start posting eats again? It helps me be more accountable and also gives me different ideas for snacks and stuff.

Roselyn- I am not opposed 2 posting eats, I just don't know how consistent I will be. Good workout as usual

Yesterday was trx strength. It was fun, challenging, and very low impact. I am stiff today, not mind numbingly sore, just enough to know I worked them

Cheryl- yay on the house....& soon should start you "max celebration". :D

Diane sue- u will get used 2 the keyboard in time. It irritated me @ first also

buttercup78 said:
Roselyn- I am not opposed 2 posting eats, I just don't know how consistent I will be. Good workout as usual

Yesterday was trx strength. It was fun, challenging, and very low impact. I am stiff today, not mind numbingly sore, just enough to know I worked them

Cheryl- yay on the house....& soon should start you "max celebration". :D

Diane sue- u will get used 2 the keyboard in time. It irritated me @ first also

Theresa I am lousy at typing on this thing. Then the phone corrects to some weird stuff:)

This morning I got up at 4:15. I did Plyo legs disc 29 50 min 302. Calories and added Turbo Fire stretch 10 30 calories
Waiting at the school. Meeting friend after this

Cheryl - Yay on the house!

Diane Sue - You are a busy woman. Already out of the house.

Theresa
- The TRX sounds like fun.

Today was KCM Bootcamp Strength Premix and my last weight workout.:(:(
Yesterday I over slept and missed my workout completely. Tomorrow is cardio and then I am done...for awhile.:(:(:(:(

Oh Linda-I can't believe ur surgery is almost here :eek: It seems like u were just deciding when 2 schedule

Diane sue-u can turn off auto correct in the settings which will keep it from changing ur text 2 something off the wall

Today was Back and Biceps. Wow, this was a puke status workout. Those 25 reppers are killers!

2 minutes rest between each set. After the 3rd set I didn't rest 2 minutes, I lowered my weights and went right into the set.

BACK:
Bent Over Barbell Rows - 70#/6 reps - 2 sets
Bent Over Barbell Rows - 75#/6 reps - 1 set
Bent Over Barbell Rows - 40#/25 reps
***This burned like a mother.

T-Bar Rows - 65#/6 reps - 3 sets
T-Bar Rows - 40#/20 reps
***Could only do 20 reps with this one. I can't believe how hard this one was!

One Arm Rows - 40#/6 reps - 3 sets
One Arm Rows - 20#/25 reps

BICEPS:
Barbell Curls - 55#/6 reps - 3 sets
Barbell Curls - 30#/25 reps
***Wow did this burn. I'm really not liking the 25 reps!

Incline Dumbbell Curls - 25's/6 reps - 3 sets
Incline Dumbbell Curls - 12's/20 reps
***Again, could not get to 25 reps with this one. Very tough!

Barbell Preacher Curls - 55#/6 reps - 3 sets
Barbell Preacher Curls - 25#/25 reps
***Should have gone with 30# on the 25 repper set. 25# was easy.

Debbie - Nice workout, I am envious. I hope to achieve those numbers again some day. My best on press these days is about 50 and 40 on curls. :confused::confused:

Theresa
- I know it flew. I am actually starting to feel a bit nervous. I am sure it will really hit once the hospital calls and gives me the time. :eek::eek::eek: Hope your Wednesday is better.

Hi Everyone!

Today I was tired..didn't sleep very well last night 'cause of all the house excitement. I almost got up and downed some Nyquil - kinda wish I did. Anyway, I got through most of the Gauntlet and it actually didn't KILL me today - like it did last time. Maybe I just knew what to expect? :confused:

Debbie - Gotta love those "puke status" workouts! I'm so jealous of your new rotation!! :)

Diane Sue - Nice workout early this morning!! :) Good luck with the new phone - mine drives me crazy!!

Roselyn - Ok....I'm in. I would also like to be "accountable" as far as eating goes. What do you have in mind?

Linda - You can COUNT on having SEVERAL prayers and good wishes coming your way on the day of surgery!! You'll be back to "puke status" - probably sooner than you 'want' to be!! :)

Theresa - LOL....not "mind numbingly sore"...first time I heard that (read that). I knew what you meant though. Are you still crazy busy or are things finally starting to calm down?

Ok....I gotta get some work done. I hope everyone has a great day!

Cheryl

Cheryl - That is so exciting about the house! I'm happy for you! :eek:

Roselyn - I'm sorry to say that I hardly have time to do personals on here, so I don't think I'd have time to post my eats. They are boring anyways, and usually the same thing day in and day out. But if others would like to post their eats, I'd be glad to read them! :)

Linda - Do you have any idea how long you have to quit working out for after your surgery?? I'm so sad that you can't workout anymore for a while. :( But you'll be back at it soon and I know you'll be back to where you were in no time!

Theresa - I've been that way with this rotation, too. Sore but not in pain. I wish I was a little more sore then I am, though.

Diane Sue - Why are you using your phone to post on here? Did your computer break down?

I am about ready to head out the door again. I had a nice visit with my friend this morning and the children had fun. I had an egg McMuffin and coffee(not the best choice) Lunch was Amy's lower sodium vegetable lentil soup with soy crumbles sprinkled in it. Dinner will be lean roast beef and salad. Hopefully I can get in a good cardio workout tomorrow.

Cheryl, good job on the Gauntlet. If I took Niquil I would be dragging the whole next day.

Theresa, thanks for the heads up on the auto correcct. It is weird what it comes up with if you hit one wrong letter by accident.

Debbie, nice workout. I bet those 25 reps are brutal:)

Roselyn, I will try to post my eats more often.

Linda, I know you hate anticipating the break but it will be over before you know it:)

HI -

Had trouble getting into/onto the Forum this morning. Maybe it was my computer - just being really slow, overall. Anyway, yesterday DS came home sick from school. He still had a fever this morning but seems much better. I spent time with him, so had to work in the evening (way into wee hours). No workout. Leg Blast premix from B & G today as well as B. Benten's B & G Express premix. Hopefully caught up enough to practice Budokon tonight (assuming my neck feels ok).

Roselyn - I planned on hitting legs today, too (ought to include abs with that as well). Thx for the reminder ;)

Debbie - Excellent workout and I got the rotation. THANK YOU :)

Linda - Your post was so sad (last workout ... :( , is right). Sorry you're going through this - very tough. I am glad there's a solution, though. I'd probably be going back and forth in my ability to see it that way -- and be nervous as heck at times. I will surely keep you in my prayers. Want you back and pain free and 'puke status' very soon (still strikes me as strange when I find myself saying things like that to you guys :p)

Cheryl - CONGRATULATIONS :D I am so happy for you. Wtg on the Guantlet, too. Knowing what to expect helps for me, I think (Diane Sue and I talked about this awhile ago). At least you can brace yourself - mentally prepared - for those times when there will be a whole lot of lactic acid but not a great deal of ... air :confused: At some point for me, I think I become a bit incoherent and numb (if I'm lucky) -- and the whole thing becomes kinda ... fun:p. In any case, I'm thrilled for you - hope you can catch a nap.

Diane Sue - I am laughing at your phone ordeal -- I'm sorry ;) . I'm sure it's frustrating to have it changing your text and all. I have trouble enough with typo's on my own. Good work this morning and I hope you have fun with your friends :D

Theresa - You're liking (loving) the TRX, huh? Well done :) - fun challenging AND low impact is a great combination.

Have a good afternoon.

Lori

Thanks, Cheryl.

Debbie
- As much as I am dreaded the break I am looking forward to it. Because with my shoulder, the numbness in my left leg AND a couple of days ago the achilles tendon in my right foot started hurting, I feel I NEED the rest. Just a tough way to get it, I'd much rather go to the Bahamas or something.:p

DianeSue
- You know I can barely remember how long it took those around me to recover from their surgeries, so I am thinking it will go faster than I think.:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.