Hardcore Fitness Maniacs Monday Aug 29

Good afternoon,
It looks like everyone is doing great workouts. I have been having a horrible headache and had a hard time getting motivated this morning. Dh came in twice and saw me just standing there staring at my dvd's. Well anyway I ended up doing Amy Bento's bootcamp, Muscle Max Lower only and 3.5 mile treadmill run. One of my dd's got me some new bright pink and black workout clothes. I love new workout clothes. Then I got lots of art stuff from dh and a new interchangeable plate Foreman grill I have been wanting. I got gift cards and ordered another couple of Amy's workouts(not the new ones yet):)

Lora, we went to see Invincible too. I liked it. As far as the workouts I think 2 would be fine. Maybe one with a little more upper focus and one with a little more lower. Or if you want 3 days and cardio on Wed try doing a circuit one w/ a little cardio in it. I did the long SJP/SB one with the SB cardio. You could just do SJP or even do SJP step and then do the MM P/P upper workout or if you have a little over an hour you could do that one and lower only. Only using one w/u and one str.. for the whole thing I think that would be around 1 hr and 8 min..

Charlotte, keep up those vitamins:)

Hi to everyone,
I will try and get back later. I have a lot of things planned for the day.
Diane Sue

Diane Sue,

Hope you feel better soon! You still pushed thru as usual. You are such a maniac!!!!!!!

'bout the vitamins.....}( yeah, think there is some real fighting power in them. Gonna try to stick with taking them. Maybe if I think of them as "power pills" I will remember more?

Charlotte~~

Charlotte - EXCELLENT job! Woo Hoo you maniac!! So what kind of vitamins are you taking? I think I need some! Give me specifics please!

Diane Sue - Sorry about your headache but I think you tackled it well with your kick butt workout! Great job!!!

Good evening everyone all the workouts look good.Today was a 2 mile run and abs 30 min total.Looking at cathe's blog sure is making me lust for those new workouts-I can't wait.I really can't wait to hear about drillmax.

Hi Ladies - Just got home from work and the dentist! I had the day from you know where! Between my boss giving me a really hard time and my DH, I'm gonna go over the edge. I can't take this! My boss has been extremely mean to me last week and this week. I don't know what's up with that.

Ann - what do you sell on E-bay? I just had to refund $40 to someone who claims they never got the pakage. I've been sending a lot more stuff Delivery Conf. I wish I could get some boobs! (got my Gloves from Amazon.com...they are Everlast and I really like them. I have a 1.5 pair from Beachbody also).

Deb - You burned 260 on the treadmill in 20 minutes?? Wow! Re: vitamins...I vote for GNC. My DH & I have been taking the Men's and Women's formula for a long time now and we like them. Mine have lots of B complex in them ....cuz I'm a vegetarian. Bcomplex is good for your nerve endings and the Neurosurgeon I used to work for always told people with back/neck problems to take extra B=complex vitamins.

Diana Sue - I feel your pain...headaches are the worst. I get my share of them. Is it a migraine? What's SJP Premix Circuit? Is that weights and cardio intervals? I never did that one. I like your new Avatar.

Charlotte - I wanted to PM you earlier, but I was too busy getting reamed by my boss all day and I'm gonna go watch GH when I'm done posting this.

Adri - Step Blast is a really fun Cathe Step DVD. It's one of my fave's.

Well....I better go lay on my Yamuna balls and try to get rid of this headache while watching General Hospital .

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to say thanks for the well wishes on this headache. I ran out of imitrex so may have to call and get a prescription. Usually I get samples through my daughter in law. I asked, but they are out.

Lora, SJP/SB circuit that I have been doing is 81 minutes. It uses all of Step blast with SJP weight work. It is a little shorter if you leave the ab segment off the end.

Diane Sue
http://wd.1ww.us

Hey Everyone,
Glad to see everyone is doing well!

Charlotte- I'm also curious. What kind of vitamins do you take?

Has anyone checked out or tried Muscle Milk yet? If so how is it?

have a good night ladies!!
~Adri;-)
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.