Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Wed March 14

Debbie,

I bought a bra from Wal Mart...washed it and it came out looking like a mess. Could not wear it unless I wanted my boobs to look like they had lumps everywhere. I will never buy another Wal Mart bra either. I only wear Fredericks of Hollywood and Victoria's Secret. I get them cheap though.

Charlotte~~

I did CoreMax 1 this evening. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I did all the Levitation holds!!! I was so excited. I have to do them on yoga blocks because my arms are too short. I was able to hold each one of them as long as Cathe did. However, I petered out with the planks. I got through about 8 hip dips and then had to stop. I love planks, I'm just not too good at them anymore. Gotta work on that!

Lora, I am so sorry to hear about your cat. I sure hope he gets to feeling better. I know you are really hurting for him.

Today has been another day full of unexpected interruptions. I thought I was going to clean house and start painting in the garage. My new computer came and dh is working on setting it up for me:D This morning I did Body Max2 starting with the w/up and doing the power circuits two times and adding the bonus cardio at the end, then I put it on the upper two times and did the upper only and stretch. It took me and hour and fifty four minutes.

Jen, I have walked my bunny (maybe he walks me LOL) We have a very small harness. He loves nibbling the grass.

Anne, I really love VS bras. I usually order them when there are sales. I ordered a couple this morning. It is just sometimes finding the sale items in the right size and colors. I have not tried their sports bras though.

I still have things I need to get done before bed. Hopefully I can paint tomorrow before I pick up grandchildren.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Hi Ladies
Today I did Body max 2 cardio blast and the ab segment. My legs are so sore from doing that today and gymstyle legs yesterdayx(

Great workouts Everyone
Lora sorry sorry about your kitty poor thing I hope he gets better.
Going to bed
Randi

Hi again ladies! Taking my forced rest day. Got home one hour before bedtime :( .

Char- Part I- Part bad a$$, part nerd. Oh snap! I think you & Bionics are getting too complicated for me! Now I have to think of something to meet the bad a$$ requirement! LOL!

Char- Part II- LOL on your cat walking! ;) Here's how it is walking my Bassett Hounds.....trip over ears, stumble over big paws, smell everything, repeat! :)

Anne-That's too bad about the Y. I used to go years ago. Have a friend that goes and says the same about the instructors. She is a step pro and could teach it herself if she wanted to & said she could not follow the instructors they were so bad! :( Good for you on the VS bras. Never ordered any myself...usually get mine at Marshalls/TJ Maxx or dept store. Sounds like they are worth the investment.

Diane Sue-Walking your bunny! LOL! OK, you win! I actually used to have rabbits when I was in elementary school. So cute but very evil-had two Black Satin/Black Velvet rabbits named Velvet & Whiskers. Both were boys and fought all the time. Eventually took to "spraying" you if you got too close to their cage. Couldn't hold one and then hold the other or they would attack you where the other one had been on you. (Can't you just hear it now.....Next time on.... WHEN RABBITS ATTACK-LOL!) I also had a lop-eared rabbit named Flopsy. Grey & white and adorable-by far my favorite. Had another rabbit named Pete-white with red eyes. Sweet personality. Later found out Pete was actually a Peaches....hard to tell with rabbits!

Jen

Well, just got home and got a bath.
My legs are fried. I did the machines and walking lunges and the smith machine and i got on the treadmill and eliptical. I was looked at like i was crazy when i did planks....
Diane Sue the Sports bras are nice . Hold ya well. Just a pain in the butt to put on. They were on sale for 29 at the store. I did not see them on line.
I see they have bras 2 for 40 on line on sale.They had none in the store. I had to try them on
Some come in a 34dd. I may just have to order.Could only find black and white in my sports bra size.
It is really wierd....

There was this black guy there tonite. I would guress 190 # deadlifting 350 #. I was like OK ,my back is breaking now.

It thinned out nicely tonite. It is open till 10 pm so i had free reins on equipment after 7:30.
Char, i am so excited for you. I would dread moving...
I use a sunless tanning lotion called SUN. Goes on green. I am too lazy to put it on. I may hop in a bed 5 min a day .I do have 3 of them...Just to get a little color.
It is atrange. People want beds. I have 3 and have not used them since last spring before shorts season.

Jen, i was going to try the hip hop class . It was taught by the dance instructor, but, i was scared and did not to walk out .

I could not go to another class with an instructor in light grey / orange spandex and a sweaty butt and bulges out of the sports bra...
I may have gagged this time...
I may see if i can swing the road trip...

We are thundering and lightening here...
Spring is coming...
It is a boomin... Wow...

Hi Jen...Meag, Suz, Dallys, Lora.

Well gonna get some tv time and get some sleep.
Nite.
Anne

Anne, I hate workout clothes that are hard to get out of. I remember trying on a Nike tank and started thinking I was going to have to have someone cut me out of it LOL. I have one workout top that I almost dread wearing because it seems fine once it's on but when it comes time to pull the sweaty thing off I feel like I am going through contortions.

Jen, I read about male bunnies spraying when they mature. I took mine to the vet and had him neutered so there has never been a problem. He is a lop eared bunny. Although one ear is usually halfway up. He used to wander all over the kitchen and living room till our dog decided to start getting rougher when they played. Now he is confined to the laundry room. I have him litter trained. That's funny that the bunny attacked you. Harvey goes after me sometimes when I move things around in his crate. He likes his stuff left alone. LOL
http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.