Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Wed Feb 28

Good afternoon Maniacs,

I did Rhythmic Step. I haven't did this step up for a very long time. And to my surprise, wasn't thrilled when I had to stop and continue on my stair climber, and again to my treadmill. But, I did DO 60 min. of cardio today. YEAH!

Since my new knowledge, about being an Endomorgh, I read in my BFFM ebook, that eating "The Zone" way is very beneficial for my body type. Thank goodness I kept all my books. So I'll get them out tonight and read up on it. We are carb sensitive and do better with a higher protein diet.

I'm excited to learn about this fact and now can move on, from a couple of years of being stuck, and not losing anymore weight. I can hardly wait to see more changes coming my way. I do have to be patient with this type of body though.

I don't have time today for personals, but want everyone to know, I'm proud of there workouts, you did great. Tomorrow will be another busy day. It is my volunteer day to help my ladies. But will talk more in length the next day.

Have a great day,

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible.

http://www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

Deb - My friend made me call my doctor's office. I felt silly. I told them she made me do it. :) They weren't concerned. They just told me no more Imitrex today (actually I only took one dose last night and that was it). The nurse said most people get a spike in BP with Imitrex but mine tanked instead for some crazy reason. Must be cuz I'm not getting enough sleep. Let's start blaming everything on that! Hehehe. Oy!

I can't remember what my girlfriend is making for dinner tonight but when she told me it sounded really yummy and very healthy and my other friend is bringing the wine which I will only have a few sips of thanks to the migraines. BUT the good news is my migraine is gone. Hooray!!! But I'll report back tomorrow on the dinner.

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Dally's

Yes...wonder women..we can leap tall buildings made from legos and megablocks!
(and trip, fall, cuss, etc....) :)

Sara

Janie - I think I tried Rhythmic Step once and gave up on it. Too confusing for me ........back then at least.

Deb - I feel bad that Alan died on GH......I know you didn't want him to.

Toasty - you're not even going to buy a Pink Moon tee? I love Pink....so I'm excited and I liked last year's Pink Moon. Did you ever buy any Villainess soap or did you just buy BPAL soap? I think I need to pick up another bottle of Dark Delacacies..........don't want to run out.

I finally got my HRM fixed, but before it was fixed, I was looking online where I purchased it at www.gophysical.com and they have a new one out called Mio Ultimate. It has both the chest strap or the finger reading on the watch.....depending on what you want for that workout! I know which one I'll be getting next time.

I'm off to lie on my balls and watch GH.

>Dally's
>
>Yes...wonder women..we can leap tall buildings made from legos
>and megablocks!
>(and trip, fall, cuss, etc....) :)
>
>Sara
>

:7 :+

Sleep? Sleep? WTH is that? Just kidding. I just know I don't get nearly enough. If I go uninterrupted, then I am in Heaven! They usually get me right as I doze to wonderland. Atleast I usually get to sleep in a little on Sundays.

Sara- how old are your kids? Mine are 2 and 4, and I stay home with them too. I wish I could do the morning exercise thing too. I have done it a few times, but it never lasts.

Lora- yeah, I didn't want him to die. Atleast Liz and Lucky are getting married. I wonder if Jason is going to tell Sam about the baby.

WEll, gotta go tonight. Goodnight ladies.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Hi Dallys!

Oh yeah! Funny thing is she only does that to DH! Guess he's special?!
I swear I have the only cat on the planet that's a slob! I have a 90+ lb dog and it's the CAT that is destroying the house!
Chewing, hair, dingleberries.
I love her, though, can't help it!

>Hi Press182! Glad you could join us!:) I bet your DH just
>loves that! ROFL! Things we put up with. Oy!
>
>http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif ~Dallys~
>
>
>www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.