Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Sunday Dec 17

Bad news on the climbers: 1 climber found dead in a snow cave. My heart goes out to the family. I'm praying they find the other 2 climbers soon, but I fear for them.

Jeanette

Hot tubbin in the snow is da bombbbbb...
Hope the snow stays with you. I am liking this 60's...

Oh, i am done shopping. Only got po'd once. I was standing at Sears behind some people. No one else there. Then some people come and i see them standing behind a sign. Well, i was next anyways. The lady goes you have to get in line. I looked at her and threw the jacket on the counter and told her to keep it.I was mad. I didn't even see the sign on the other side of the counter, so, they lost a sale. I bought one elsewhere...I was about done at that point.. CAll me crabby, but the if the old lady was paying attention she would have realized i was the only one there for 10 min..while she slowly rang the other guy out...He only had 4 items .I think it was the way she said it time that really made me mad. You should have seen her face though... Shocked...
Then you have to beg for boxes. They act like they are theirs..
It is like are you offering them or not...

I love Christmas, this crazy shopping i hate...

Diane Sue, my brother went to look at some property in Tenesee. He about died. They were planning on making it a gated community. $139.000 for the lot.(No utilites yet) I told him unless it was on a lake or close to a beach he had a screw loose...I am glad i have no desire to move. Homes are a little cheaper around here. You can get really nice bigger sized for 200 and up. Huge and extravagant is 350 and up..
I have to hunt for the resident evil 4 comp game. Not one anywhere. If not DH doesn't get it...
well, gonna relax and watch the tube... I am shopped out. I like the gift of money... LOLllll...Shop for a card and fill it...

Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Randi - I use the ball from Core Secrets. It's really big and it's the only one I ever found that's big enough for me. I am 5'7". I bought one once based on my height and it seemed to small. I haven't blown up my Turbo Jam one yet.

Jeanette - you silly girl, don't forget you're also recovering from a cold and THAT could affect your aerobic capacity. And no - those 6 sprints at the end of CC#5 have 90 second recoveries, not 30 seconds.

There, I hope I made your night better. :) Except for those poor climbers and their families. How sad.

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Hey Maniacs! I finished HSC and Hot Tub X and snow X. Feeling pretty good here.

Jeanette- I'm so sick about the climber. I was hoping and praying for all to survive. They seemed to be well prepared and everything. Hopefully the other 2 are ok. I have been really frustrated, as you know, about what workouts I've been doing after P90X. But, I so enjoyed HSC, that I think I'm going to focus on circuits and Cardio Coach for the month of January, maybe add one full-body workout a week. I really need to work on getting my biking fitness back up. I know it's probably not it's best right now. I will pm you about routes in Carmel. :)

Hi to everyone else! Gotta go eat some dinner.

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

I wonder if the climbers had adequate food and water. Don't they have a shot they take with them in case of hypothermia?
After a week in the bitter cold. Oh, my...Maybe god will send their families home a x-mas present and let them be found alive...

I have never used cardio coach. How do they hook up. Are they mp3, tapes or what?? Do they run the readmill for you??Incline, speed?
Educate me please..

Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne- supposedly those climers were well prepared. It's just so sad.
Cardio coaches are a Mp3 download or you can buy a CD. They do not run your treadmill. Coach Sean guides you through a grueling interval workout. They are the best thing since white bread...or I mean protein powder for any cardio machine. You must have them.}(

Jeanette- forgot to say. DH did all the snow clean up and I supervised. }( It's still snowing. I'd say we got about 8 inches so far.

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Dallys, I PM'd you back. Our DH's need us to supervise. Really, I think it's partly that misery loves company. If they have to be out in it, they sure like it when we can keep them company. I'm sure you were a good boss ;-)

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.