Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for October

Today I did STS disc 16, chest, shoulders, and triceps and Tai Cheng week 7 Day 1. Week 7 of Tai Cheng added another move to the foam rolling for the rotator cuff. That was pretty painful. I am sure it will get better because the legs are doing much better at this point. He also added a new kick move. I will be out of town tomorrow night so may take Tai Cheng with me but doubt I will do anything else Wednesday morning.

Debbie, I hate when I lose my motivation. I am afraid though that if I slept in longer I would gradually find myself going to bed later too. Working out is more a habit for me and I sometimes have to remind myself that I really don't have to do it. Enjoy another week off.

I get up early like you guys and Debbie some mornings are HARD!!! Especially cardio days, I have been dreading those mornings but I push myself to get through them, but like Diane Sue said it is a habit and resting is AOK!!

Today I did X Train All Out Low Impact Hiit with Core #1 mix . I then did Zuzka six pack power abs #2 with the stretch and finished with Tai Cheng Week 7 day 2.

Roselyn, I get up at 5 am right now and I am like you with pushing myself to do the cardio. There was a time when I got up at 4 in the morning to workout. I was always dragging to do it. Interestingly I find the more rest I can get and the more time I have to completely wake up I generally get a much better workout in. I can push harder. I am sure that you know what I mean.

We were out of town overnight so I did Chalean's Piyo Drench, 48 minutes, 278 calories. Also did most of the Tai Cheng Neural reboot from memory. I didn't take it with me because I did not want to drag the foam roller with me.

Today I did STS disc 17 legs with the extended stretch,62 min., Chalean Extreme Extreme Abs, 17 min., and Tai Cheng week 7 day 3, 36 minutes.

Yesterday I did After Burn 54 minutes, 327 calories, max HR 160, Les Mills Combat Core Attack, 18 minutes, 70 calories, and finished with Tai Cheng week 7 day 4, 35 minutes, 92 calories. Total time was 1 hr 47 minutes and calories burned 490.
Today I did Low Impact Challenge step express #2 37 minutes 206 calories, STS disc 18, Back and Bicrps, 61 minutes, 247 calories. I finished with Tai Cheng week 7 day 5, 34 minutes, 118 calories. Total calories 571, time 2 hr.. 13 minutes.

Hey Guys,

Yes I am in France,:) in Saint Cyr ser Mer and this places is amazing:D. I am finally getting settled ekk been an experiences and I am in love with this places. I stay on the beach and the weather here has been fabulous; since I've been here its' been really hot. I packed all fall/winter clothing did not expect this; people swimming day and night. Any who this girl is so ready to restart her fitness regime I'm totally out of control wearing a tight size 10 yuck:eek: I been here 17 days now first 10 did lots of walking finding out information sometimes.... no most times I'm out for hours and hours and hours. Since I been here I MUST have walked 80 plus miles so why is it I am gaining weight? mainly in thighs So far I've visited the Islands of Toulon, Marseille and Bandol walk walk and walk. My clothes are tighter so frustrated seriously "could it be from lack of water"? or could it be that my body still haven't adjusted there's a six hour differences. I brought a few workouts with me.... no hand weights but I do have my workout bands. Okay going to start workout get back with you guys in a bit.:D:D:D

Hey Guys,

Yes I am in France,:) in Saint Cyr ser Mer and this places is amazing:D. I am finally getting settled ekk been an experiences and I am in love with this places. I stay on the beach and the weather here has been fabulous; since I've been here its' been really hot. I packed all fall/winter clothing did not expect this; people swimming day and night. Any who this girl is so ready to restart her fitness regime I'm totally out of control wearing a tight size 10 yuck:eek: I been here 17 days now first 10 did lots of walking finding out information sometimes.... no most times I'm out for hours and hours and hours. Since I been here I MUST have walked 80 plus miles so why is it I am gaining weight? mainly in thighs So far I've visited the Islands of Toulon, Marseille and Bandol walk walk and walk. My clothes are tighter so frustrated seriously "could it be from lack of water"? or could it be that my body still haven't adjusted there's a six hour differences. I brought a few workouts with me.... no hand weights but I do have my workout bands. Okay going to start workout get back with you guys in a bit.:D:D:D

Today, Les Mill power kata

sounds so awesome Teddy!!

This morning I did bis tris and shoulders, yesterday I did a quick Hiit and abs for a little extra work since i went to a 50th wedding party, had to have cake!!

So I will be back tomorrow. Of course the week I decide to start working out again, I have to be at work really early today and Thursday. But I plan to workout on Tues., Wed., and Friday. Not sure I'm ready to, or even want to, but I need to. I am not sleeping well and I know it's because I haven't been working out. So I will check in with you tomorrow! Hope you have a great day!

Hey guys, today was another amazing day so sore:cool: and another hot day once again I was out in it I had to walk to the post office 35 minutes one way and back. Since I was so closes to the train station I decided I'd go to Bandol but once I got there I decided naw because my feet is still tender and sore and I am still a bit tired.

Any who, this morning I did Les Mills Ultimate Warrior's workout. I love this workout and drinking plenty of water. Have a great evening all.

Yesterday I did Tai Cheng week 7 day 6. Today I started with Urban Rebounding Latin Bound on the rebounder, 20 minutes to get a bit of extra warm up. I then did STS disc 19, Chest Shoulders and Triceps, 69 minutes and finished with Tai Cheng week 8 day 1. I ordered the smaller rumble roller that really helped get into the muscles when doing Tai Cheng today.

Teddy, good to see you here again. It sounds like you are having a great time. Les Mills Combat is so much fun :)

Debbie, I hope the workouts work for you. I did a lot of clock watching last night myself.

Hi everyone. I did workout today and it felt good to get moving again. I did CC #1 and slogged it, but I worked up a sweat and feel great right now. Workout was 36 minutes, I slogged 2 miles and burned about 291 calories. Not a big calorie burn, but it's better then zero.

Teddygirl - Where are you??? In France? Did you move there?

Diane Sue - It sucks not being able to sleep. I was up again at 4 just waiting for my alarm clock to go off. Hopefully tonight will be better.

Today I just got on the treadmill and walked for about 1.5 miles. I slept wrong and my neck is hurting so I didn't want to do weights. My plan was yoga, but I didn't think that was a good idea either.

Roselyn - Thanks! It's good to be back. I'll be back it 100% next week for sure.

Hey guy,

Today I did les mills ultimate warrior's workout again. Afterwards, caught the train to Toulon I did lots of walking and shopping. My feet is so tender have to stay off them a few days. Today I booked to Venice Italy for 6 days I always wanted to visit.

Debbie, I quit my job after 25 years, I hated that job....... but was thankful I had a job. When I return I can always find another job, right? But this is amazing glad I got rid of my fears and stepped out on faith. France is beautiful and the people been truly nice to me.

Nice workout guys, getting to rest my feet :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.