Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Month of March

This morning I started with X train all out low impact hiit Extreme mix, 54 minutes, 386 calories. I then did songs 6,7,8 of Pedal power. I like those up and down standing moves and the tabatas :), 14 minutes 137 calories. I followed with X train core 1 , 10 minutes, 50 calories and ended with budokon Strength and Balance, 32 minutes, 178 calories. I skipped the meditations and spinal warm up. I think this is my favorite of these workouts. Total time was 1 hr 50 minutes and calories burned 751.

Today I did my own revision of Cardio Coach #2. Still need a little bit longer warmup. I'll have to fix that. But it was a great workout. I like how I have it set up. I did good and ran my butt off.

Workout was 40 minutes, ran 2.25 miles and burned about 342 calories.

Where's Teddygirl? She comes and she goes...

Hope you all have a great Friday and weekend! See you all Monday!

I did STS disc 30 biceps and triceps, 61 minutes, 312 calories. I then did Jillian's yoga inferno workout 2, 34 minutes,174 calories and followed with the Art of flow yoga with Zuzana, 49 minutes, 117 calories. Total calories 603. I wasn't feeling well so decided to skip the cardio today.

Yes, where are you Teddy Girl??

Feeling somewhat better today. I did Rock Out Knock out timesaver 2, boxing and heavy bag mix, 37 minutes, 228 calories. I then did the core/ab work from all 3 of Cathe's MMA workouts, 27 minutes, 115 calories. I followed with 30 minutes on the Tread Climber, 324 calories and finished with Z Cut Power Yoga, balance and plyo and cooldown, 12 minutes, 50 calories. Total hr 47 minutes. 717 calories

My workout started with Rapid Fire 4, wu, boxing combos 1&2, and abs followed by STS Chest and back Meso 3 week and finishing with STS ended stretch. 590 calories.

Hi everyone. No workout for me yesterday because I had an early morning meeting. Back at it today and did upper body and abs. Had a great workout! Did this in tri-set fashion.

Pushups - 2 sets 12 reps warmup

Barbell Bench Press - 55# - 3 sets/12 reps
Barbell Curls - 32# - 3 sets/10 reps
Lateral Raise - 8's - 3 sets/12 reps

Incline Bench Press - 55# - 3 sets/12 reps
Barbell Rows - 32# - 3 sets/10 reps
Hammer Curls - 15's - 3 sets/10 reps

Dumbbell Flyes - 15's - 3 sets/12 reps
Upright Rows - 32# - 3 sets/10 reps
Overhead Tricep Extension - 25# - 3 sets/10 reps

Lying Tricep Extensions - 12's - 3 sets/12 reps
Elbow Planks - 3 sets/20 seconds each
Reverse Crunch - 3 sets/20 reps

Have a great day and workouts everyone!

Last edited:
Workout was Plyo legs disc 35, 49 minutes, 320 calories. I then got on the Tread climber but only stayed 25 minutes, 248 calories. I followed this with Ab Circuits stability ball abs 20 minute 102 calories and Les Mills Combat Stretch and strengthen 18 minutes, 75 calories. Total time was 1 hr 52 minutes and calories burned 745. There was only two dead lift segments on Plyo legs and I used the rebounder for some things like tuck jumps.

Today was cardio and I did Run Fit. Total puke status workout. I did well with this one. Was sweating like crazy!

Workout was 52 minutes, I ran 3.25 miles and burned about 490 calories.

You both had nice workouts yesterday! Great job!! :)

Hey Family:)

Hope all is well,:) I really missed you guys. I have been trying for a month to get it going; my alarm goes off every day at 4am just so much stress around me feel like I’m going to freaking BLOW. Seriously, gray hairs flowing (they won’t stop):eek: Will try to get up tomorrow (again) @4. Went out and got vitamins feel like no life left in me. Sorry for the ranting IF only you knew. I see you tomorrow.

This morning I did STS disc 33, 61 minutes shoulders, biceps and tricep, 300 calories. I then did Party Rockin Step 2 timesaver 1, 34 minutes 232 calories. Total time 95 minutes, 532 calories. I have my daughter and granddaughter here tonight. We have had a fun day. I doubt I will fit in a workout tomorrow. I am hoping for some cardio Friday before we head out of town.

Teddy, I am so sorry things are that stressful for you. I know things can get to where they feel unbearable but we can come out stronger. I will be praying for you.

Debbie, nice job on the weights and great calorie burn for the time spent on Run Fit.

Last edited:
Today I did a lower body workout on my own and had a great workout. Knees were a bit sore today, not sure why. Still did well. Went up in weights on most exercises.

This is what I did:

Squats (warmup) - 32# - 2 sets of 10 reps

Leg Press & Calf Press - 140# (alternated between leg press and calf raises. Did 3 sets of 10 for the leg press and 3 sets of 20 for the calf presses

Elevated Deadlifts - 52# - 3 sets 10 reps

Squats - 55# - 3 sets 10 reps

Plie Squats - 35# - 3 sets 10 reps

Teddygirl - I will be praying for you, too. I'm sorry to hear you are struggling right now. Sometimes life just sucks, but you will be ok. {{{HUGS}}}

Morning:D
Hm……..the alarm clock did go off, got up shut it down and laid down:confused:. Woke up at 4:45 thought girl come on now you can do this: I did YAY did Candace (only 45 minutes) feeling really good all I needed was a kick in the you know what. Your is back!!

Debbie: Niiiiice work girl. I know sometimes life throws you a curb ball.
Hey family bbl

ADD ON

Does anyone have a rotation for XTRAIN?

Last edited:
Today I did Cardio Coach #6 with Candace and did Challenge #1, #2 and #4. I hate #3 so I skipped it. Had another puke status workout. This has been a great week of workouts for me. I feel like my old self. Not sure why, but I hope I can keep up with it.

Workout was 47 minutes, ran 2.8 miles and burned about 405 calories.

Friday YAY:):);)

Morning guys, another good workout; I did Cardio Coach #8. I tell you, exercise is the BEST medicine :D I am already feeling and looking better.

Debbie: great minds think alike, huh? Nice work:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.