Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Monday April 28

Bionics,

Still working like a machine I see. You look like your seriously kickin' butt and having fun at the same time. The surroundings are beautiful. Not something you see around this area..that's for sure. Scared of a worm???? LMAO! That is funny. Well think I might get some water now...this picture makes me thirsty....I can feel your work. lol.

Ally and Linda,

THANKS!!! I think Dh might be looking forward to me working more then myself, but economy sucks right now and anyone could lose their job..for the most part..better safe for me to be working..just in case.

Toasty - PM'd you . I have the pack ready for you. Congrats on the job. How many hours? Sounds like a nice place to work! I bet you'll love it!

Coni - I've only done 2 short segments from Tracey's CoreBlast. I thought it felt effective, but not killer...however, I didn't add weight yet. I will add weight and I'm sure I'll feel it. I didn't think Circuit Zone was super tough. There were parts where I thought it was hard and other parts I didn't. I'm with Diane Sue on this....mixed feelings. Maybe I just need to get to know the workout a bit. I went pretty heavy this morning so we shall see if I get sore. I think the leg work is good....but I'm not sure about upper body. NOt sure if there is enough in there to fatigue me. Also, I will add ankle weights on the standing leg kicking section to make it more intense. It usually takes me a few times doing a workout to get a feel for it and then I make it harder or easier as needed. I do like Tracey and thought it was well produced with half decent music.
Deb - that spider story sounds like it was written by me! I hate bugs....spiders and centipedes (and bees). I also spray them with tons of stuff cuz I can't stand smushing the big ones. Then I get all guilty feeling for having killed a living creature!

Great workouts everyone. I think I'll try Sharon's new CIA step workout tomorrow and see if I can start to learn the coreography a bit more.

Lora,

Sent you money.

The job starts next Monday. Pay is so so. Hours I asked to be part time..20-30 as I don't need more then that as I have enough to tend to at home for now. Looks like 9-5 or noon to 8 maybe two days during week days and the rest on weekends. I will have to adjust my workouts accordingly on some days..kinda nervous about this. I don't want any job to interfere with my routines.

I have been accomplishing some things around here today since I didn't have grandchildren:D Feels good to get things out of the way.

Charlotte, congratualations on the new job. It sounds like a nice place to work.

Dallys, that looks like a rough ride!! Great picture.

Ally, I like Jari's workouts. Wish there was better music but those workouta are all good. I have Ripped to the Core, Ripped Slim & Lean, Ripped 1000, and Ripped and Chiseled. I used the the last two the most. Ripped to the core is good too. I like the compound exercises in it. Slim and Lean reminds me of Cathe's Power Hour. I pull Jari's out quite a lot.

Conni, I am doing Tracey's Core tomorrow along with my cardio. Will let you know what I think. I generally have weights out and ready just in case I think I need them:)

Debbie, sounds like you found a good way to eat your cottage cheese. I love it any way myself. I have been sprinkling some protein powder in it and sometimes some decaf sugar free cappucino just for the flavor.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Char- Congrats on the job. I hope it's one you'll like.:)

Diane Sue- Yeah, that one was the roughest ride we did, had quite a bit of hike-and-carry-your-biking.
We did some other rides too that were just plain fast and fun... Like an amusement park ride!:D

[font face="script" color=magenta size=+1]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.