Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for March 2023

Crazy day today, it got away from me so I am posting my workout late today. I started with a 2 mile walk with my dogs outside and then I did Back. I forgot to wear my FitBit so I have no calorie burn to report. After my workout, I moved all my gym equipment's back into the garage gym room, I am so sick of looking at it in my dining room. I did strain my back, all the cardio machines are heavy. I took an Aleve and I better but still have low back pain.

Cable Wide Grip Pull Downs- 60# x 12, x 12, x 12
Cable Narrow Grip Pull Downs- 60# x 12, x 12, x 12
Cable Rows Overhand Grip- 50# x 12, x 12, x 12
1 Arm Rows DB- 20# x 12, x 12, x 12
1 Arm Horz. Rows- 15# x 12, x 12, x 12
BB Deadlifts- 30# x 12, x 12, x 12

Great job on the workouts today!

Diane Sue, welcome back we missed you!

Make it a great Friday! Spring is in the air and I cannot wait for it to warm up a bit.

Hi,

I did a YT weight workout today. I had my hair done today. Sadie has an appointment with the groomer on Sunday. She needed an influenza vaccine before going to the groomer. They having a lot of outbreaks in animals. She will get her booster when we come back. I wasn't too happy she is getting another vaccine. She couldn't use the groomer. She needs a hair cut badly.

Diane - we don't have an RV anymore. DH is thinking getting one, I am like flying is faster, lol. I'll bet your are tired from your trip. Somehow I am always tired driving. This time we only driving 6 hours, we booked a night in Carolina.

Cam - good job on IMAX today. That one is tricky. I agree, about the premixes. They all kinda long :(

Waving Hi to the rest of the gang.

Good night.

Today I did CDorner 70's & 80's #276 45 minutes,199 calories, heart rate 124/162, 3,515 steps. I then did CDorner Cardio Mobility from Wednesday, 30 minutes, 73 calories, 272 steps. Total time was 75 minutes, 272 calories, 3,680 steps. My husband got me Samsung bluetooth earbuds that arrived today. Looking forward to using them.

Cam, nice workout with I Max 4. I never seem to get my heart rate up very high with that one. I don't get it because I try to intensify it. I have not done it for awhile though. I like it okay. I hate storms coming like that. It always worries me.

Debbie, great job on Cardio Pump #2. Good idea doing the lower as body weight moves.

Jolie, nice workout today. I am sorry you strained your back moving your workout room. I can't imagine trying to move my Tread Climber. Particularly if the room has carpet. I have moved it a little, but that thing is heavy. It took two of the guys to move it from my workout room to the master bedroom. Thanks. I missed checking in.

Belinda, nice work on a youtube weight workout today. For some reason I thought you and your husband was looking into an RV or something to travel. I guess air travel is more comfortable. I don't enjoy it myself. Airports and public bathrooms are not pleasant. I am sure you will have lots of fun.

I haven't heard about dogs getting influenza around here. My son takes their dog to Pets Mart for grooming all of the time. I am not sure that my vet would do it unless he thought it was really necessary. He is holistic and does vaccines he things are needed. My dog has had me worried since we got home. Her limping got worse and she would hardly get up. Also exhausted. My sons dog was a bit much I guess. Also my son said she had a hard time getting into the truck and had to help her. I forgot to remind them that she was having some joint issues. She seems much better today and is eating like normal and more mobile. I bought stronger joint supplement for her. I spread her a blanket out next to my mat so she could hang with me while I was doing the mobility today. She gets her claws dug into my Cathe mat.

Crazy storms last nigt so windy today!!

Today I did a bellicon trampoline "Speed it up" cardio

Taking my grandbaby to see the easter buny today, he comes to our clubhouse in the neighborhood

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.