Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for 6/9

Debbie - I like the kick box off of 4DS - however, the warm up really long. I usually do the entire thing, then repeat the workout minus the warm up.

MEALS FOR TODAY:

M1: ON whey protein shake w/strawberries (pre workout)
M2: Cinnamon pancake (post workout)
M3: Fresh Cinnamon Toast BSN w/ 1/2 c. oats & 1 tbsp. Naturally More PB
M4: Turkey patty w/1 thin slice provolone & avacado on whole wheat bread; Kiwi
M5: 1/2 c. LF cottage cheese w/ 2 tbsp. Low Sugar Strawberry jam
M6: Zucchini Lasagna; cukes, tomatoes & onions w/lite Northern Italian dressing
M7: Chocolate protein pancake

1567 calories
49 g. fat - 28%
150 g. protein - 38%
137 g. carbs - 35%

Debbie: I keep forgetting about CTX cardio- good stuff in there and great for a quick cardio workout. Maybe I'll do it this afternoon...

Hello! Sorry I had a busy weekend, just not working out unfortunately.
But alas, I just did all of LIC and I had a blast. I *heart* that workout! i love the ab section too. I am off to get dinner.

You all are so impressive with your workouts today! Nice job!!!!!

Shana- if you don't mind me asking, what work do you do?

Lora- hugs, that really sucks, but ditto what Char said. You can only do your best, don't sweat the rest!!

Lora, sorry about how things are going at work. I know I wouldn't like to work anywhere where there was lots of pressure to sell. Even if you're doing everything right, if someone isn't going to buy something, that's all there is to it. Especially with the economy being the way it is, a lot of people are cutting down on non-essentials. Have you thought about a different line of work?

Yesterday I did Muscle Max Upper Body Push Pull premix, and then abs from 4DS kickboxing. Earlier today I did the advanced "No Time Lower Body" premix from Yoga for Your Moods. Now I'm going to make dinner but later I'll do legs.

Hello! Sorry I had a busy weekend, just not working out unfortunately.
But alas, I just did all of LIC and I had a blast. I *heart* that workout! i love the ab section too. I am off to get dinner.

You all are so impressive with your workouts today! Nice job!!!!!

Shana- if you don't mind me asking, what work do you do?

Lora- hugs, that really sucks, but ditto what Char said. You can only do your best, don't sweat the rest!!

Meg - nope, don't mind you asking at all. I do research for an ophthalmic pharmaceutical company and also do a lot of personal stuff for the owner of the company. Mostly, they employ me to have a PhD on staff - the research that I do is not that much and even with the other part, it is very part time. They want me to be there more but alas, I don't want to do that. It is nice to pick my own hours though and to be able to work at home. DH is gone Mon-Thurs and I am busy enough just as is ;)

ok, evening workout done. I did Butts and Guts through the firewalkers and then calves on my own.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.