Hardcore Fitness Maniacs Check In for Mon 5-1

Hi Again!!

Yeah, Marietta where are you? I'm sure swamped with your co-worker being gone or should I say MIA! :-(

Lora ~ How's the boss today? You sound like my ds3. He only eats the frosting. lol

Terri ~ Oh my! I agree with Charlotte..we'd think you were a lunatic IF you did work out today. Take it easy! A rest day is definitely in order.

Charlotte ~ The skirt is pretty, but since you have a lot going on with it I'd get a simpler top.

Christine ~ No problem with the forward. Just following orders. lol;-)

Debbie ~ Thanks for the recommendation on the tea. I'm actually going to TJ today or tomorrow. I drink green tea, but was just thinking I should give up that morning cup of java. That's the only caffeine I drink daily. Glad the ice helped. I haven't had to ice my foot since Thursday night! Good sign, I hope!

Where's Sabrina been?

Off to finish laundry!:-( I'm taking the kids to the library this afternoon.

Dallas

Hey Guys...

Sooooo sorry....I'm just absolutely swamped.

I am so frustrated...I've been pregnant and I know you don't feel 100%...I know that. My co-worker acts like when she throws-up that's a bad thing...it's not!! It comes with the territory for some people. Just something you have to deal with. I just want to know what the management around here is going to do about it!!!! And to make matters worse...I have not one back-up here for the next few days!! NOT ONE!!!

Sooo...Debbie, I LOVE, LOVE Kelly and as I read about your workouts and what you do and don't like...I think you'd like her. Do a search on this forum and I think you find out some information about her. I tell you at first, I wasn't sure, but I do her Ready, Set, Step workout every weekend and love it more and more each time. She is has more athletic moves...not dancy at all.

Dallas - Thanks for the update on Nicole...poor thing is going through a lot. How is it going with you? No ice on the foot...That is a very good sign!! Have fun at the Library...you gonna pick up something or yourself?

Terri - Sorry about the mouth...at least you didn't expect it and didn't have to anticipate it. Now it's done with so you won't have to be bothered with it again.

Susan - Wow! That is sooo expensive for daycare!! Makes going back to work more of a dread factor doesn't it. I totally agree with your comments about my co-worker...why can't she be more like YOU!!!

Toasty - Here I am....I like the skirt with the flower shirt. I do like the shirt...just not with that skirt.

Christine - Your body must have been trying to tell you something this morning...glad you listened. You'll get to 9-miles...just believe that you can and let no one tell you anything otherwise!!

Lora - Dress in whatever makes you feel good...how does a 47-year old dress anyway? How does a 41-year old dress for that matter? And just who gets to decide that?? Please don't get me started...

Hi to the rest of you maniacs that I missed today...have a good evening!!

Debbie - I haven't drank caffeine for years. I had to stop it about 10 or so years ago. Lord only knows how hyper I'd be today if I had some.....goodness!

Terri - so sorry about your teeth. I've had all of mine out and that is no fun. Take it easy.

Marietta - thanks for the vote of confidence with the clothing

Charlotte - I looked at your outfits. Is that all you got, or is that all your showing us? I don't mean anything by that, I'm just asking. Here's what I think. I don't like the 2 ruffled things together. I think it would look nicer with a white blouse or tee. I really like the black tee with the gray skirt (if my memory serves me correctly). I also like the peasant top with the skirt. I think they go fine together, even though they are both have a little style going on. I tend to pair bolder things....so I'm a bit brave. I like funky and edgy. You look so much different in your makeup and "funeral clothes". I only have 2 skirts in my closet. I wear pants almost daily. I dress pretty much casual dressy. I have 2 long skirts and I had a short one, but the last time I wore it, Mom said it was too short.....so I don't know what I'm gonna do with it. I'm jealous....I want Blue Cult jeans! Where did you buy them?

I won a CD on the radio today. My boss was in her office with the door closed and I called the radio station for the contest and you had to be caller 9. I got thru and asked if I was caller 9 and he was rude and hung up on me....guess I was caller 8......so then, I called back and got right thru and I was caller 9 ....and he said...didn't you just call a minute ago and I said, yes....and he said...and you got right back thru? and I said, yep!! Guess that'll teach him for being rude. The CD is the new Wolfmother album with the song Woman on it. I haven't listened to it yet, but it's fun to win stuff.

I wrote out a rotation over the weekend (8 weeks) and so far I haven't followed it. I just looked at tomorrow's and I don't think I want to do that one either.....LOL! Lot's of good that did.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.