Hardcore Fitness Maniacs Check In for Mon 5-1

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Fitness Maniacs -

This morning I did Mindy's Gliding with Resitance Tubing followed by CIA Strength Circuit from Step Generation. It made for an hour weight workout. I used tubing that used to be too hard for me and I was able to get thru it with no problem. I must be getting stronger from something I'm doing. I should have added on some cardio but I didn't feel like it. I've got the Monday blues.

Have great workouts everyone.

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Yesterday was my rest day. Let me tell you, I could not workout if I wanted to though. Stiff neck, stiff knees, etc. Went shopping for my funeral clothes for work. LOL! Had a terrible time at first finding anything that didn't look like what my grandmother would wear. Got digusted and went back to the junior section...mostly halter and strappy dresses....that wouldn't work so went back to another section and found some skirts and tops that I liked. Got some sexy black heels too. They are actually quite comfortable. I have a question about one of the tops matching what so I will post pictures and someone can help me match up some of this stuff.

Today, I think I am doing leg work, but have to check my rotation. I will be back later to post what exactly I am doing.

Lora,

Sending off your cd's today. Tried to email you, but I got some "time out" crap and everything I emailed you got deleted so I have to figure out how to have everything go to Outlook Express because I hate using the system I have now!!!!!

Charlotte~~

Charlotte - LOL! Funeral clothes! You are a trip! I'm glad you were able to find some good stuff. I love shopping at Kohl's, they always have clothes I like. Luckily I don't have to wear skirts at work.

This morning I did Step Blast. I used 2 sets of risers for the warm up and first step segment to get my HR up. It kind of worked. LOL! Then I did Muscle Endurance abs. I was in my zone for 44 minutes and burned 282 calories.

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning Maniacs!!

I hope everyone had a good weekend...It was rainy here all weekend, but I managed to get a few things done around the house although not as much as I would have liked.

Yesterday I ran 9.25 miles. I was shooting for 10 miles, but just didn't have enough time...had to get ready for church.

This morning I did HCE #2. I'll do some kind of upper body work at lunch...haven't decided what I will do just yet.

Lora - Hope you have a good day...even though it is Monday.

Toasty - When do you start your new job? I need new clothes for work too...where did you go?

Debbie - Good workout!! Do you have Kelly Coffey's workouts?

Hi to all that follow...gotta get to work...my co-worker is MIA...again!!

I'll be back...

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/created/39583717.gif[/IMG][/URL]
(fitxme)
http://www.picturetrail.com/fitxme

Good Morning Everyone!

I was going to post last night, but my computer was not cooperating. x( Anyway, I took a rest day on Sat. and Sun. turned into one as well. I did get a lot done around here there, so that makes me happy.

Today, I did GSL floor, GS - Chest. I may still get either triceps in or back. I have cardio to do as well. I'll do the treadmill for an hour or less if I do triceps or back.

Charlotte ~ What stores do you have by you? I always had good luck at Petite Sophisticate and Casual Corner when I worked. Unfortunately, they closed at Christmas time. Can't wait to see what you bought.

Debbie ~ How are your sore/tight muscles? Did you use ice and/or heat over the weekend?

Lora/Marietta ~ I hope you have a good day at work! Marietta....smile!

Hi to everyone else!

Dallas

Oh yeah, I forwarded an e-mail to all of you except Christine and Charlotte from Nicole. I don't have your e-mail address. Say a prayer for her ds.

I'll be back!

Well girls, I start work next Monday so I doubt I will be posting much for alittle while. My training hours will be longer. I wasn't sure if I could wear slacks or not so I bought all these skirts and such...ARRGHHH!!!

Dallas,

I don't have many stores around me except for Peebles and Wal Mart. The malls are about 1 hour away north and south of where I live. I think I will run into Peebles today and maybe get a pair of slacks...cool ones...low rise/flared.

It is always nice to have a few rest days. Does a body good. Glad you had a nice weekend.

Marietta,

I will email you alittle later today. Got to get my head on straight first. LOL!

Debbie,

I did Step Blast on Saturday. Seemed like the never ending workout. You start to get tired right before the last cycle and I keep wondering when it is going to end! LOL!

Lora,

Your cd's are in the mail now. Enjoy!

Charlotte~~

Marietta, never heard of Kelly Coffey's workouts. Tell me more.

Dallas, I iced it lots since you told me, at least five times a day. Seems to be helping but its still really tight. I took an extra 15 minutes before each workout to stretch it out and that helps too. I just wish it would go away.

Charolotte, Step Blast is my favorite cardio from Cathe. I think it flies by. I love the Step Challenge and especially when the song "Painted Black" comes on. I just get an adrenoline kick when that song comes on!!

Hi everyone,

I just got done jogging three miles. I didn’t eat first, so I was REALLY faint. I'm going to now do SH Chest, Back and abs.

I'm in a bit of a "funk" right now. It's now one month before I should go back to work. I've been looking at daycare facilities and the cost is outrageous! I had no idea. I'm sorry to gripe about this, but for my baby and son (after school) will be $330 per WEEK. I'm not a doctor, I have an office job. I'm just sick about this.

Marietta, If your employee is THAT sick, she should go on her maternity leave now. It’s not fair to you and the company. I’m SO thankful I didn’t have one single sick day while I was pregnant.

Dallas, I’ll go check my emails. I hope Nicole is doing ok ~

Gotta go for now, I’ll be back a little later.

susan

Susan C.M.

Debbie,

I have my own music on so I don't know what your talking about! LOL!

Anyhoo, today looks like I am going to do a breakdown circuit with plyo's inbetween.

BTW, if anyone would like to help me, and I do need HELP...I just posted "What Not To Wear" if you all want to tell me what to wear with this skirt I just got. It is in my FASHION file.

Charlotte~~

Good Morning lovely ladies!

I had to drag myself out of bed this morning. I even managed to talk myself out of working out this morning and went back to bed only to get up 5 minutes later. DH probably loved that! I did P90X Chest and Back and Ab Ripper X - I feel good now and I'm so glad I made myself workout. I'll do a run this afternoon.

Lora - way to go on your strength increase! That's great!

Charlotte - I think half the fun of starting a new job is shopping for it! :p Glad you found some clothes you like! Good luck!

Debbie - you're hitting my favorites. I also love Step Blast. Glad you had fun!

Marietta - you go girl! 9.25 miles?! WOW! I hope to be running that soon! WAY TO GO!

Dallas - email - [email protected]. Hope all is well with Nicole! Sounds like you made up for your "rest days" today! You're an animal! ;-)

Susan - Daycare - OUCH! Yes, for good daycare, it's very expensive! I really don't know how families do it. When my DD was young it was $125 a week (13 years ago), and I could barely afford that. Good luck!

Hello to everyone else!

yikes - I'm buried here...........just wanted to say hello though!

I'll be sort of busy this week and unable to check in so much. I hate coming back from vacations.

Charlotte - I'll look at the pictures later. How's the Buckcherry for motivation? good weight lifting music, eh? I hear ya about the Misses dept.....I refuse to shop there, thus I have all low cut pants and my DH & Mom go nuts. As you know, my Mom says I don't respect myself cuz I don't dress like I'm 47.

Hi Again!

Boy, I should not post until I've had a cup of coffee. ;) BTW, I think I need to give it up and switch to only green tea. Anyone do that here?

I also did some of the standing in GSL. I forgot to mention that before. Oh, I can't wait to do all of the standing. Got my hour in on the treadmill. I'll save triceps and/or back for tomorrow. It said I was in my zone for 39 minutes! I can tell my foot is getting there! Yippee!:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 I go for more torture tomorrow. lol

Christine ~ I'll e-mail you after I sign off here. Yes, I hope to catch up to Marietta too! ;-)

Susan ~ Wow! I had no idea what daycare costs! What are you going to do?

Charlotte ~ I'll check out your pictures after I get my ds from the bus. I planned on working out yesterday, but I was on a roll with this house from Sat.

Got to go!

Dallas

I just wanted to confess I ate the icing off of a donut just now and my pants are way too tight from being a porker from vacation and now I'm bloated for another reason also! I hope this belly goes down soon! and no I'm not pregnant! LOL

Lora,

How could you? }( :D I don't think the icing is going to make you a porker, but CUT IT OUT!!!!! No more! Behave yourself, girl! So now do you feel better? :p

Dallas,

Green tea....oh, love the stuff. Drink about 1/2 gallon a day! I have the decaffeniated kind. I can't take too much caffeine. My body shakes enough on its own! LOL!

Charlotte~~

Hi Ladies,

Just a quick post. I had my wisdom teeth taken out this morning. It was very unexpected! I was in horrible pain last evening and all night! One of themm was abcessed. So out they came. Needless to say I am taking a rest day! I am on pain meds and antibiotics and am off to take a nap. I cannot believe that I am taking a rest day!!! I know I need it though. Charlotte I love the clothes you got!

Dallas-Thanks for forwarding the e-mail from Nicole.

I will check back later. Lora stay out of the donuts :)

Terri

Dallas, I had to stop drinking my beloved coffee cold turkey a few months ago due to anxiety and a very rapid heart beat that I still experience occasionally. It was the HARDEST thing I've ever had to do! I had headaches for 2 weeks and was very tired and crabby. I'm good now, though. I drink decaf everything instead and it satisfies me. I miss my morning caffeine high, though. I found this really good decaf Vanilla Nut Creme tea at Trader Joes. It is really good!

Terri -

Oh my! I hope you're feeling better soon! A rest day? Jeez I would hope so!! I remember that and it was not fun. I'll be thinking of you.

Dallas - yes, thanks for forwarding Nicole's email.

Terri,

Hope you feel better soon. You would be labeled a lunatic if you worked out today...maniac is better for when you are able to jump back into your game! Avoid mirrors right now. I looked like a beaver after I got mine taken out. Anyone at home helping you out while you go thru this?

Charlotte~~

Marietta,

Where art thou? I am going to email you. It has been busy today. If you don't hear from me today, then tomorrow I will play catch up, o.k?
Take care, girl!

Charlotte~~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.