Hardcore Fitness Maniacs Check In for Friday 5-26

Good afternoon,
This morning I started with Cardio Coach 6 Candace, I extended it to do 6 miles on my treadmill. I then did Yoga Shakti. I did the Solar Flow 2 stopping after 1hr and 10 min. I then did the inversions and shavasana. I was able to do a lot of it at level 2 some of those positions are hard. Maybe after I do it a few times I wont be stopping and watching to see what she is doing. It was definitely a good workout. I am experience a little doms in the abs. This is rare. I guess the VKR tower leg raises are working:) I also found out what the strap was that came with the extra yoga block I went and purchased yesterday. I went to Walmart and they did not have a yoga block so went to Target. I was trying to do all of my shopping in one place and it did not work.

Lora, fwonline does not give a weight range for their tubing. I do know I hardly use the silver one because it is hard to move on a lot of exercises. I just went back and put it over the bowflex to see how it felt. I think it would be a good strength for the pulldowns. Yes I did do extra cardio during the recovery weeks.
This is how I did my last recovery week;
1.Cardio Party 2, Yoga X 2. Core Synergistics, MIC step, 3. KempoX, Cardio Party 1 no w/u, 4. iFIT Treadmill Red Rock, Low Max Premix4-7 no w/u or str, X Stretch. 5. Cardio Party 20 min, Core Synergistics, Ab Jam 6. Turbo Jam Cardio Party 1 CardioX 6. Rest. Low Max extended version is not a premix. It was a workout posted by Pinky (Hippahips) It is lower weights between LM cycles.

Sandy, Good for you getting up and getting your workout in. I love LowMax. It is a fun workout.

Debbie, I agree, those 1# gloves do give you some added intensity for the shoulders.

Suz, it looks like you are going to be riding with your neighbor:) It doesn't sound to pleasant riding with someone that is that competitive.

Charlotte, I hope you are feeling well and getting in everything you want to. I also want to know what bbm is. I keep seeing it and wondering but am sure I missed it somewhere.

Terri, I hope you enjoy your own time this weekend. We are going to my granddaughter's birthday party tomorrow. I think something is scheduled for most weekends over the next month and a half. We are going camping on the 4th with the family.

Nicole how are you liking the Turbo Jams?

Marietta, missing your posts! Where are you?

Hi, Dallas, Susan, Christine, Jeanette, and Christine.

Have a great weekend
Diane Sue

Hi

http://wd.1ww.us

Thanks for the info Diana Sue. You never cease to amaze me with how well you piece your workouts together. I'm glad you're enjoying Yoga Shakti. I've never tried the core segment before. I guess I really need to experiment with this a bit.

I only rec'd one of my Duncan Wong DVDs today and it's the intermediate/adv. one. WOW!! This looks tough. I'm not quite sure how to modify a lot of it, but I'll have to try. Hopefully, the beginner one will be here soon and I can get some ideas....but until then, I'll probably attempt this tomorrow.....without the handstands!! LOL. He even looks more flexible than Shiva. How the heck do these people do it??? Yikes.

Lora let us know how this dvd is. Now handstands are not happening here anytime soon. Maybe I will become the 80 year old woman that can do them. I thought I was pretty flexible but after some of these yoga dvd's I need some work. I know I am more flexible than the average person my age. This is just another challenge.
Diane Sue
http://wd.1ww.us

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.