Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 7/30

Starting this off. Tomorrow I start STS! :eek: Really psyched for it.

Linda - I pm'd you....

I just got my new Cathe bands and heavy tubing. I am replacing a lot of my bands and tubing. I also purchased a Superband from Perform better along with some mini bands that are like versa loops but shorter. It always seems like the ones I had are a little big for getting a good workoout.
Has anyone seen this new workout that is coming soon? Scroll down to the youtube http://carldaikeler.blogspot.com/ It looks like a good one although they are trying to sell sneaks with Tony's one on one. I need to go look at that too:D

Diane Sue - Do you need the tubing for STS??? I need new bands, my green one broke. So before I order them, should I get the tubing as well?

Last edited:
Good morning! Is this week over yet?

I'm about to do CLX Lean Circuit 2. I cut way back on coffee this morning because I suspect this workout will make my HR go way up. It really got up there during Lean Circuit 1.

Wish I could quit coffee, but it just ain't gonna happen. I wouldn't unleash a decaffeinated version of me upon my family and friends. It would be mean, especially in the mornings.:p

OK, let's go.

Angelica

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Did Chest/Back from P90X yesterday. Left my stats downstairs though, but getting better on the pullups. This is my last week and then it is recovery until I start up with next phase.

Today is Plyo's X and will do abs cuz I didn't get them in yesterday! Been drinking the Monavie juice (pulse) really makes me feel good and knowing what it is doing inside the body (long term) is something to be excited about!

I started with Oxygen Magazine ab issue Treadmill Steady State Hills workout and went 2.25 miles workout was 35 minutes and I burned 265 calories, then I did 4DSplit Low Intensity step adding in the calves and burned another 330 calories. I finished off with Kimberly Spreens Cardio Combat Surge fusion stretch premix 23 minutes. Total calories burned was 713 45% fat 1hr42 minutes

Debbie, the only place I recall Cathe using tubing in STS is as a substitution for pull ups. Otherwise she just uses bands and paper plates.

Evening All :D

I was off again yesterday no workout only went for an hour walk. This morning I did MIS upper body & abs I matched Cathe in weigh and I did extra:D. Tonight, I am going for a nice long walk or I will do more packing argh.......;) upper body is on firer!

This morning was cardio and I did BM2 Timesaver Cardio Premix adding Bonus Cardio Finished Combos on the end. It was one of those days where my HR was high again. Staying around 162 for the steady state. Also did some ab work, Jackknifes and SB Roll Outs. I find the way to get the Roll Outs to really work is to hold the out position for at least 2 counts. Workout was 55 minutes and I burned 452 calories.

Will be off in a little while to go see some of the Road Trippers.:D

Hi Maniacs -

This morning, I faced my fear and did my first Insanity workout. I picked one of the harder ones. My DH & I did Max Interval Circuit (60 minutes). I used the Rebounder a few times for high knees to help baby my torn muscle in my leg......but the way my leg feels right now....not sure if I babied it enough. Workout was 62" and I burned 717 calories. Max HR was 168. Also did Baron Baptiste Unlocking Athletic Power & Amy's stretch DVD 15".

My arms were shaking during the stretch/cool down of Insanity. We did tons of ski jumps in plank, plank jacks, suicide plank drills and other stuff that works your upper body. I was a bit sore from my weightlifting yesterday, but I feel strangely fatigued in a lot of new places ....which I think is from Insanity.

I must say....I don't have enough faith in myself. I actually did quite well with my first Insanity workout. I guess I always underestimate myself. I've got to try not to do that.

Diane Sue & Deb - My Extreme heaviest tubing is not heavy enough for me to work my lats.....so I usually use 2 bands together to double the resistance. It helps somewhat.

Great workouts everyone.

ETA: I just got 2 new fitness toys in the mail!! I just got my Physique 57 DVDs (which I'll try tomorrow) and my Shadowboxing Kit with Keli Roberts. Some contraption you strap around your weight and it has resistance tubing that attaches that you punch with. This ought to be interesting, as I can't even figure out how to put it on!! LOL.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.