Hardcore Extreme or Terminator?

roses_92123

Cathlete
Just a quick question for those who have done either or both of these compilation videos. Which did you like better? I am trying to decide between the 2.

By the way, I also only own just 1 video from all that they are composed of (Lowmax), so I don't have much to compare to.

terminator-bootcamp,imax2,cardio&wieghts has more kickbox and upper body.
hardcore-high step challenge,imax3 and lowmax has more lower body and cardio.

i have them both and sometime alternate between the 2.
i like hardcore better and then do a different tape for upper like pub,mm,etc

I have both and love them both. Since I'm more of a cardio person, I prefer Hardcore Extreme. You also get the blasts, stretch and leg conditioning drills of Kick Max on Hardcore Extreme.

Marcy

The Terminator is much better in my opinion.

It is just better put together.

Hardcore Extreme jumps around a lot equipment and step height wise.

Wow - this is a really hard question to answer. I have and love both of these. I'm not sure I could recommend one over the other!

The Terminator has weight work (it's essentially 3 circuit workouts), while HC Extreme is more cardio focused, with emphasis on the lower body (all of the blasts really work your legs). There is one workout that incorporates weight work (from HSC, I believe), so one circuit out of the 3. The other two are killer cardio workouts.

Again - a REALLY tough choice. If you MUST choose between the two, it boils down to whether you want circuit style workouts (Terminator) or more hard core cardio workouts (HCE).

m.

I really appreciate the feedback here. I am partial to cardio workouts, so I think that I may start off with Hardcore Extreme.

But as I am finding out (kinda new to Cathe), I will most likely order Terminator as well eventually!!! My Xmas list is growing out of control since I started gaining interest in Cathe!!!

Thanks again for the input!

I say both!! They are both fun with great music. Hardcore extreme has more cardio imo.

Buy one and ask Santa to bring you the other. :)

Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.