Hardcore DVD Presale Begins July 4th

HI EVERYONE,

I THINK I WILL PREORDER, THE TAPES SOUND WONDERFUL WOOO----HOOOO.

JAMIE, MY BIRTHDAY IS MONDAY TOO, SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HEY DO WE GET A DISCOUT IF IT IS OUR BIRTHDAY?, DIDN'T THINK SO. I GUESS IF I WANT THEM ALL I BETTER BUY THEM ON THE PRESALE.

HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE.

DEBBIE:) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am leaving for Michigan on Saturday. Now I have got to comandeer someone's computer on Sunday! LOL! The Series is incredible as described so far and I know it will be better still when it's done. I can't think the last time I was so excited!
Bobbi http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/chicken.gif "Chick's rule!"

Tell me, what is it you plan to do
with your one wild and precious life?

- Mary Oliver

YEAH! This sounds fan-freakin-tastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for listening to what your "hardcore" audience wants! Woo hoo!

Cathe,

This is truly impressive!!! Thank you for listening to your fans. You have made every effort to please everyone (although impossible) and IMHO, you have come as close as one reasonably can!!

You have inspired me to look forward to my 40s.

I can't wait to order this fantastic series. I will be more than happy to preorder every single one!!

Cathy:7

Hi Cathe! Once you've mapped out what your planning on doing for the Gym Style DVDs I'd like to just say that I would not like to see all the same exercises that we already are doing from other series. I would very much like to see some new & unique types of exercises thrown into the mix, if possible & I know if anybody can do this its YOU! Of course I'm going to preorder the whole shabang. I said so yesterday & the price just can't be beat. Kathy:D

Thank you so much for making the DVDs affordable. I was a little worried when I heard you were coming out with 10 new ones (actually 11) and knew I just had to had them all to add to my collection. And throwing in the band if you buy all 10 is a great idea, too.

I turn 40 on July 9 and want to be in better shape in my 40s than in my 30s (and 20s for that matter!) I feel like I can thanks to your workouts.

Thanks again,
Sue

Cathe...PLLLEEAASSEEE put in premixes and MUSIC LOUDER. These set your videos apart from the rest and make it so much more versatile for the rest of us. I find the "fun factor" is huge when you know the workout and can really crank the music...

Agreed on the pre-mixes and especially the music louder option! As a serious exerciser in her 40s, I'm so thrilled and encouaged that Cathe just keeps pushing us -- and herself -- harder.

I've just got to have them all, of course, even though I'm quaking in my booties at the thought of Hardcore Extreme!:eek:

RE: VHS

Very disappointed in learning this, as DVD's are not the most reliable medium, due to skipping, scratching, and stopping in the middle of a workout. A group of friends and I have recently just purchased quite a few of the VHS because of the reliability & quality of the tapes. What happens to the VHS users? We feel we are being singled out and not considered for any furtue series. We are very loyal to Cathe and want to continue with any future series, as she is the best yet.

If you like VHS so much, you could always tape a DVD onto VHS and then save your DVD as a master. ??? We are in the DVD business and we have found that if we store them carefully, they last. They MOST definitely have a longer shelf life than VHS tapes. VHS will lose quality as you play it and will also lose quality just sitting on a shelf over time.

You may want to buy a combination player that plays VHS and DVDs. These units are not very expensive. We will no longer release new titles on VHS, so if you want to continue working out to Cathe you will need to purchase a DVD player. There is a zero percent chance of us changing our minds on this. I think you will find many other companies are also abandoning the VHS format this year. Except for “kids” videos, most stores are also no longer selling VHS.
I know you will read a lot about problems with DVDs on forums, but you may be surprised to know that reported problems with our VHS tapes are many times higher than with our DVDs. There is no perfect format, but I think most people would agree that DVDs are many times better than VHS and sooner or later you will have no choice but to switch to DVD. It just does not make sense for a company to go through the expense of producing both VHS and DVDs.

I currently own a DVD, which is why I commented on the difference as some DVD's are problematic.However, I am a loyal CATHE user and will definitly consider her DVD's. I was only making an inquiry as to why VHS were being phased out, as my experience with VHS were always good, but is quite understandable with the way technology is pacing today.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.