-- Hard-working CLEAN EATERS on the weekend --

Actually , I am drinking Mango green tea, but also have a glass of ice water that I am working on.;)

What's for breakfast ???:p

We are going to Trader Joe's this morning !!! Can't wait ! I love that place !!!:D:D:D:D

LOL Katie! I hope you feel fabulous today!

Becky, Nice start to your morning! Does DH work today?

-
Mike is off to some safety class he has to take and as soon as he gets home I'm off to a bridal shower. No plans after that! I will eat clean, I will eat clean, I will eat clean!

I am supa sore (!!!!) from MMA Boxing - I gave it 150% and rocked it yday. Not sure what today's WO will be - maybe Pure Barre and some cardio.

xoxo!

morning ladies! i am sore all over, in the good way =) but I think today is gonna have to be a rest day for me. my body is screaming. maybe just some yoga later. and then hopefully ill be all rested up for body pump and combat tomorrow! yesterday I did the cardio/ball and bands and then combat (so 2 hours), and thurs 2 hours also. attack and then pump. so my workout log program is not working now, after my husband was messing with my computer last week. i was doing so well and was enjoying seeing my progress toward goals charted and now it doesn't work, boohoo!

so my week coming up should look like this, each class is 60 mins. we get team points this week to go to combat class so I will go to more of those than normally. I am not going to

sun: pump (TBS), combat
mon: vive (cardio/ball and bands), pilates, combat
tues: attack (high int cardio), pump, yoga
wed: vive, walkfit, combat
thurs: attack, pump, vive
fri: vive, combat, yoga
sat: pump

i don't FEEL like im down any pounds right now but wish we could get a mid-way report on BF%... thats gotta be different from week 1. oh well, weighing in today anyway, good or bad just keep going.

kate, i love showers! are you wearing something cute?

katie, have a FAB weekend!!!!!

becky, gladyou got to that ice water first thing! what IS for bfast??

oh, those classes are not all back to back, i take 1-2 in the AM and then sometimes go back for 1 at night. lest you think i am insane...

Wendy, LOL at being insane. You are so disciplined to go back a night. I am always too tired, late or have something to do.
Kate, enjoy your shower today. I hope it is fun!
Katie, have fun at the women's retreat.

Today's workout was a 2 1/4 mile run followed by MMA Fusion. I did a million errands this morning and soon we are off to visit my in-laws to see their dog. DH is worried that are painting a rosier picture of her improvement and he wants to verify. MIL spends 2 hours/day feeding her because she has to eat in a certain position and only a small amount at a time.

Have great weekend everyone!

Hi ladies. Just wanted to post while I feel somewhat human and normal right now. I've been having a muscle twitch in my tricep and I know it's due to dehydration and stress. I haven't been able to even drink water because I can't stand the taste of it, but today seems like a better day so hoping it will last.

Kate - You can do it! Have fun at the shower. From yesterday's post re: feeling like a single mom, you're not alone. I say our husbands are spoiled because we are such capable moms that they forget we're human too, lol. I know exactly what you mean though. I hope you were able to relieve your stress with your wo.
Wendy - Wow, you are so motivated. You go girl!
Colleen - Sorry to hear about the dog. Our other dog was on her last legs when she wouldn't eat or drink.
Becky - I wish we had a Trader Joe's here. Have fun.
Katie - Hope your weekend is nausea free!

I've been a lazy slump. No workout except once last week. I have been feeling better yesterday and today seems to be starting better. Nights are hard still though. Hope everyone's weekend is fabulous.

Last edited:
hi everyone!! i am back - what did i miss???? we actually had a fantastic trip - i loved seeing mine and dh's family. i loved the cooler weather in charlotte and va. i LOVED running hills. we got back yday and i worked today. i cannot believe we are moving in 3 weeks! also, this is my guys last week of school and i have to do end of year stuff and work a bunch this week. i can get thru this right? i ran thru vacation, did a little abs and some band work, but nothing major. my body loved it and i am now down another lb!

kate, not sure what you said yday, but our dh's are def spoiled by capable non-whiny women. enjoy your day!

backy, how is your trap? how was trader joes?

katie, enjoyyour weekend away.

wendy, you are working so darn hard!! you rock.

lisa, sorry for feeling so yucky. when do you go to the dr?

colleen, great wo. what is your mil's dog's diagnosis?

wo this am was another run, some bw work and yoga. i have soooo much to do. bbl

Nina !!! Glad you are back !!! :) :) You sure were missed !!!!
Sounds like you had a nice time, great workouts and good weather ! :)

Trader Joe's is awesome. I wish we had one closer !! We don't go very often, but I love it. I stocked up !!!!

Just got back from Brayden's football game which they lost by one touchdown but it was fun ! :) :)

Tomorrow after church we are taking my mom & dad to Red Robin. They've never been and have been wanting to go ! And we ALWAYS like to go !!!! Kate, did you say you get a salad there ? What's a good choice for salad there ? I always get the salmon burger, which is really a huge fat salmon fillet on a bun. Really awesome !!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far ! :)

Hi everyone!

Kate, hope you are managing to get it all done :) Great job w/mma boxing!

Katie, hope you have fun!

Wendy, that looks like a great w/o week!! Hope the weigh-in went good!

Colleen, busy day for you! Hope the visit went well for you dh!

Lisa, I hope the day continues to get better for you and that the sick-feeling goes away soon!!!

Nina, I’m glad you all enjoyed your trip! Which part of va did you visit?

Becky, it is just so fun to see them play whether they win or lose :)

Did Step Moves. Went to costco and ended up buying one of those individual k-cup coffee makers, used the excuse it was going to be for my birthday :), but probably still shouldn’t have bought it! Hope everyone has a good evening!

I ended up doing 2 classes (flow and then jam eg. yoga and then dance, the classes all have funny names) and then the beginning of kids yoga with JJ. well, attempted. she was describing mountain pose and saying TADA-sana like a magician would say TAH-DAH, and JJ loved it, which meant he ran across the room and yelled TADA every time...we lasted all of 5 minutes but he was so stinkin cute =)

weigh-in...I am down only a fraction of a LB, again. it HAS to even out in the end though, it has to. Im working too hard for it not to catch up any minute now.

b - a few bites of greek yogurt and a handful of nuts, not so good, i know. i am really fighting with myself about bfast right now and appreciate any thoughts on this.
l - bbq chick salad, lett, tom on wheat
d - chicken sausage, br rice, roasted pep and zucch

nina, welcome back, we missed you =) you have a lot on your plate this week but you sound in good spirits! did you sign a lease yet? i must have missed what house you chose.

clintonya, im goin to costco next week with a lady i met at the gym. she is a clean eater too and was telling me about certain items there, so i can use her membership. will be sure to STAY AWAY from the k-cups... would love one here because im missing my espresso machine right about now.

becky, love TJs too! esp when i worked full time we saved lots of time with frozen stuff and bottled sauces there. now i just buy certain staple items like nuts since im trying to eat clean and have more time to cook from scratch. oh and the cheap wine, too! hows your trap?

lisa, your not lazy, your pregnant! give yourself a break, mama!!!! how is house hunting going?

colleen, nice WO! pre-JJ I was a PM exerciser actually. sometimes Id throw in a 10min quickie on exercise TV or something in the AM but I always did my serious WOs after work. keep us posted about the dog.

Good Morning Girls !!

Clintonya, my DH has that K-cup thingie from Costco. He LOVES it and the flavored coffees you can get are awesome. His favs are cinnamon roll, island coconut , and some kind of peach ! I sometimes make the smallest cup , put it in the fridge and use it for iced coffees or throw it into a smoothie. YUM!
The biggest selection of coffees is at BB & B and we always use a coupon!!
Wendy, I LOVE your story about yoga with JJ! :) :) Just makes me smile. :)
Trap is so much better that I think I'm back to weights tomorrow !!! :)

This morning we are going for a walk on the bike path......
Going to RR to eat.....wish me clean eats !!!!
I'm thinking if I get a salad I won't have to deal with those yummy all-you-can-eat fries !!!!!

Today- after a week PLUS of rain and clouds and chilly weather.............it's going to be 90 degrees !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love it , so no complaining here !!!! :) :)

Have a good one !!! and CHOOSE JOY today ! :)

good morning everyone. whew! i ran 16 miles, and just cleaned all my floors. now my day can be more fun. eats will be super clean.

clintonya, are your girls dancing this summer? we were in smith mt lake outside roanoke.

wendy, are you getting your bf measured too? we got our 2nd choice house - the one on a busier road and with no pool, but a nice patio area to play on and a gormet kitchen. it is compact, and that will be a blessing to heat, cool, and clean.

becky, enjoy your lnch out. glad the trap is better. how is mil?

bbl

:eek: hey ladies remember me? Can I rejoin the group?

Now I know that Katie and Angie are on vaca.

Wendy that workout sounds fun. I wish my gym had classes like that. Keep up the hard work and your body will respond.

Colleen great workout! MMA-f I haven't done in a while.

Lisa I hope you feel better soon. Take your time.

Nina you were close to where I live rocky mount. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip.^5 on the weight drop!

Clintona I luv those single cup makers. I want one sooo bad for my b-day in July.

Nina you go girl!

Hey Kate how are my big girls.

Becky good luck with eating out.

I missed you all even though I see ya on FB.
What have I been up to, well I've been living in 2 homes because my sis-in-law is not well. She is 68, fell and broke her arm about a month ago. Most of our family lives in NYC, so I've been bouncing between 2 homes here in NC.

I joined the Planet fitness gym(as you can see on FB) and I luv the new and fancy men:eek: oh I mean fitness machine. It's very different than using free weights. I plan to workout at the gym with my "friends" until the kids go back to school in August.

My eats have been clean up until 6 or 7pm, then I go insane with the munchies.

BBL

Last edited:
robin, welcome back!! so sorry to hear about your SIL. sounds like you have turned into a gym rat like me =)

nina, the house sounds great! is it empty so maybe you start moving stuff in slowly? we got BF tested at the beginning and will get it again at the end. I WISH they would do that at mid-point, too (midpoint is week 4, next week), there has to be a difference there for me and it would help to see progress right about now.

becky, YAY for getting back to weights =) enjoy the beautiful day and your walk!

i'm too late getting my butt ready to make it to pump this morning but will get to combat class a little later. DH has the next few days off and Im going to get my feet done today. also need to food shop. yes, an exciting day, i know!

Hi Everyone!

Did yoga this morning and now I am doing house stuff. May try to start reading a book later since it is a rainy, gloomy Sunday. Thanks to everyone for the good wishes on my in-laws dog. She seems to be doing okay but they still don't know what is wrong with her. They have done a bunch of tests and everything comes up negative.

Nina, welcome back! I can't believe you are moving so quickly.
Wendy, have you tried using calipers to measure your bf? I bought some on Amazon a few years ago. I don't think they were too expensive.
Becky, glad to hear the trap is better and you are finally seeing the sun!
Robin, welcome back! Sorry to hear about your SIL. I like the gym because of the eye candy and the socialization.
Clintonya, Costco has a lot of tempting things. Good thing I don't drink coffee or I would probably have one too.
Lisa, glad to hear you are starting to feel normal. I hope the nights get better for you soon.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.