Hard Strikes...

Oh yes!! I agree! My go to fun cardio workout! Love the music love how I feel during and after!! I love thaw fact no equipment is necessary but I do have gloves and weighted gloves I alternate on different times. This workout is the one I grab most put of all her DVDs and that is from a step lover!!

I have to agree w/the majority of posters, I really love Hard Strikes, although I haven't yet tried the entire workout (just the cardio and the heavy bag). The heavy bag tabatas are so much more enjoyable than the MMA Boxing heavy bag segment. I don't dig all that moving around the bag, I'd rather just punch like a mofo! :p

I'm another one who loves it too - it makes me feel so happy! Just watching Cede enjoying it so much makes me smile. Plus, it works my (weak) shoulders. It doesn't seem to bother my feet, like some people have said. My only sticking point is that I must do it on a totally empty bladder - all those jumping jacks :eek:

I love the music and the energy, but I don't love all the jumping jacks. I substitute kicks--front, side, roundhouse, and back--for all those jacks. Makes it much more joint friendly, and a lot more fun for me :)

This is one of my favorite Cathe workouts! I wish there were less jumping jacks, but I just pause the DVD for a bathroom break when needed. The music and some of Cathe's comments are so motivating! I exercise after work, so I love "get those aggressions out"!

This is one of my favorite Cathe workouts! I wish there were less jumping jacks, but I just pause the DVD for a bathroom break when needed. The music and some of Cathe's comments are so motivating! I exercise after work, so I love "get those aggressions out"!

I really love when she says that cause now I know when she is gonna say it and I say it real loud! Get those aggression a out!!! Lol
I don't have a problem with bathroom. Really but let's say I love it cause like jogging it gets my sluggish belly to push things along regularly!! I needed something!!

I love HS too, And I need to use the bathroom too with the jumping jacks.
For those that haven't done the complete workout, it is really fun.
Melissa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.