Hard Strikes Bag??

hrcfitness

Cathlete
Hi All,
I'd like to get a bag to use with hard strikes...can you recommend one? Which one are you guys using in the DVD?
Thanks

Heavy Bag in Hard Strikes

We use a Wavemaster heavy bag in the bonus section of XTrain Hard Strikes. Any good heavy bag will work though

I think I am going to wait until I see the dvd to determine whether or not I get a bag. I am loving the pink gloves and think it will be fun, but I have to see if I will use it or not! I have a thousand dollar treadmill sitting in my workout space that I haven't used for a year because I prefer to run outside and cannot stand running on a treadmill---which I absolutely HAD to have. So this has made me a bit gun-shy!

Looking forward to the new workouts!

tralaiven said:
I think I am going to wait until I see the dvd to determine whether or not I get a bag. I am loving the pink gloves and think it will be fun, but I have to see if I will use it or not! I have a thousand dollar treadmill sitting in my workout space that I haven't used for a year because I prefer to run outside and cannot stand running on a treadmill---which I absolutely HAD to have. So this has made me a bit gun-shy!

Looking forward to the new workouts!

Omg....my husband suprised me.....the ups truck dropped off my first present.....omg...so excited!!!!

ForumRunner_20121126_193820.jpg

ForumRunner_20121126_193832.jpg

ForumRunner_20121126_193844.jpg

I am ready for xtrain now!!!!

That's awesome! I'm going to wait until I get the DVDs........no early presents for me, already bought some new workout clothes!! Lol

What a great present!!! Good for you. I am also waiting on the DVD and will decide then if this is a peice of equipment I would use. I have limited space so I need to be really sure I would use it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.