Hard Core Fitness Manicas - Weds - 10/8

ashumate

Cathlete
Morning Ladies!

I have been MIA - in South Carolina. We are having to find a new facility for my father who has alzheimers and it is very stressful and sad.

I haven't been able to work out. This morning I woke up early and rowed on my mother's rowing machine and inserted some intervals of walking lunges, push ups, planks, painful pushaways, etc. I hope I don't gain weight. Tomorrow is my birthday and I plan to travel back to Nashville to be with my husband.

Take care all. Lora I am glad you are doing well.

Had an excellent workout this morning. Worked legs and did very well with the poundage. I'm sure I'll feel this one tomorrow.

1 minute rest between each set.

LEGS
Squats:
135# - 5/5/5 (up 5#)
120# - 12 (same as last week)
110# - 15/15 (up 5#)
***I believe this is a personal best with squats for me.

Leg Press Station:
240# - 5/5 (same as last week)
220# - 12 (same as last week)
210# - 15/15 (same as last week)
***Need more plates for this exercise but I felt these good.

Elevated SLDL's:
95# - 5/5 (up 5#)
85# - 12 (up 5#)
75# - 15/15 (up 5#)
***I believe 95# is a personal best for me with this exercise as well.

Leg Extensions:
95# - 15/15 (same as last week)

Hamstring Curls:
55# - 15/15 (same as last week)
***Finally was able to do 2 sets w/ 15 reps for this weight. Brutal.

CALVES
Gym Style Calf Raises

That is all...

No time for personals and I still have to read yesterdays thread, but hopefully I'll be back on later. We are having trouble with our internet at work and I'm not sure it's working yet.

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Today I am working legs also. I am gonna blend in some plyo's too. I also will work abs. Tomorrow my daughter and I are going hiking...at least I will have someone with me this time. I forgot the mace yesterday so if I got attacked by 2 legged or 4 legged beast then I would have be shit out of luck! lol. Speck is not much help. hehe.

Debbie,

I laugh everytime I read that you need more plates. lol. YOUR AN ANIMAL!!!! It would be cool to squat every plate I have off my smith machine....hehe. Fantastic workout though. Really climbing up there.

Ally,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! (one day early)

Morning Crew!

This morning, I did Butts & Guts/Blasts and floor work, OUCHie! I had a great workout, while doing the 2nd set of firewalker, my purple band broke :eek: I was mad, luv em firewalker. I’m going to buy more today.

I went shopping last night, ran to Walmart and brought a Gold Gym 20lb Weighted Vest, for $50 bucks, I wanted a 40lber, but settle for this one. I did serveral of the exercises with the vest, ouch!

Walmart have lots of equipment, even seen a 20lb Kettle ball for $29 bucks:D 10lb ankle weithts and lots of little things I can pick up. Even found a electric blanket for $54 bucks. Be back for personals:rolleyes:

Morning Maniacs! Getting ready to go do RCR workout-B.

Ally- Happy Birthday (one day early too)!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to hear about you dad not doing so well.:(

Teddy- Sounds like some bargains at Wally world.

Toasty- Speck can't kill a bear? :D:p

Deb- You are an animal for sure!

Gotta run,, times a tickin'

Debbie: You are blowing me away with the weight your using, go girl!:D

Ally: I’m sorry to hear about your dad, I know it is tough, I been there. I will be praying for your family. Take Care!:)

Dallys: Wally world is alright with me;)

Toasty: Hi :)

For the second time in a row, my workout was interupted so I didn't have time to do everything I wanted. I finished up the parts of Body Max 2 that I wanted to do yesterday but couldn't get to (due to interruption), so that was the shoulders, biceps, triceps, and abs, and then I did the abs from Low Impact Circuit. Now I gotta get ready to work and this evening I'll be visiting BF so no evening workout.

Ally, sorry to hear about the stress and sadness with your dad. I hope you have a nice birthday.

Workout is done. I pushed snooze several times this morning before I dragged myself out of bed:0 I did Strike Zone and burned 407 calories, then I did In the Ring Interval premix skipping the w/up and stretch which burned another 151 caloreis(that is the med ball intervals done twice) Then I did 4Day Split Premix back and biceps followed by Body Max2 back, biceps, and triceps, then 4 Day spilt doing only the triceps segments. I finished with the stretch from the last 4 Day Split workout and the In the Ring Stretch. Total calories burned was 941

Ally, I hope you get everything taken care of soon so you can go home. At least you are doing a little bit of something. I hope you have nice birthday tomorrow:) I always thought my dog would catch one of those squirrels eventually. She almost runs half way up the trees after them.

Teddy, if it is the same Golds Gym weighted vest I have you can remove some of the weights to make it a little lighter.

Got to run to the nutrition market and get some work done. Been dragging because I have a cold. Driving me crazy too. Hardly any sleep.

Busy day, but here is what I did this morning, once again not wanting to get out of bed. Hit a couple of PB's too.

Superset A
Pistol Squats
8/8/8
BB Chest Press
6/6/6 - 110# pb :D:D:D:D:D:D

Superset B
RDL
8/8/8 - 125# think this is a pb too :D:D:D:D:D:D
Spiderman Climbs
5/5/5 each side

Superset C
DB Step Ups
10/10/10 - 30's another pb :D:D:D:D:D:D
Rear Delt Raise
12 - 15's
12/12 - 13's Not quite ready for 15's again yet, so playing itr safe and working the negative hard.

Then cardio at a 45/90 ration for 6 rounds doing runs around the step and power 7's, then combos 1 & 2 from Amy's ASC 1.

Happy Birthday to Ally a day early and to Lora a day late! :D:D (sorry I forgot to post it yesterday Lora:eek:)

Wow big leg day for everyone :)

Debbie- do you know the standard weight on the leg press? I can't figure out how much to add to the plates for my weight log..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.