Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for week of March 25

This morning I did Turbo Fire Hiit 25, 25 minutes, 253 calories. I got my HR up to 171. This is hard for me to do :D I then did P90X 2 yoga, 68 min, 296 calories. Total time was 93 min and calories burned 549.

Rest day yesterday. Today Joey and I are going up N. to visit one of our daughter's for Easter. It's a long way so decided to also spend the night.

WD, Great job on P80X 2 Core, XTrain AOHLI and the addition of 100 rep challenge scarecrows and finishing off with cardio blast ready to sweat yoga. You are so good. I can hardly do 30 min. sometimes on workouts. So you are truly an inspiration to me. I do have two other groups I started as Lurker groups. We changed the names because they are not lurkers anylonger LOL. Just needing extra support these days. Had no idea that tennis elbow heals so pathetically slow. It's so frustrating, but knowing that it takes time healing I will try to be more patient. It hurts me when I do bicep curls. I started with 3 pounds (couldn't do more without feeling some pain). Then partly went to 5 pounds and now back down to 3 pounds. No improvement yet. But at least there is not the constant nagging pain I use to feel. Did the doctor do anything for your tennis elbow?

Deb, Yea! So glad the surgery went well. Wow, the tumor was so large. Now for the healing part. That is a wonderful Happy Birthday present.

WD, Great job on TFH 25 and P90X 2 yoga. The next time I will workout is Sunday when we get back home from our daughters.

Happy Easter Everyone,

Janie

I am going to try to make up my workout that I skipped Wednesday tomorrow before we head to church. That means getting up early. It will be P90X 2 balance and power and was wanting to do combat 30 kickstart. We will see. I generally take Sundays off.

Janey, the doctor had me wear a brace for while but it didn't seem to help much. I just worked around the things that seemed to make it worse. Boxing workouts caused it to hurt. I would imagine that you will have to go really light on upper body work. Tubing is even more aggravating to me. I know at the time it started hurting I was doing a lot of kickbox workouts and wearing weighted gloves. That really did make things worse.

Happy Easter everyone.

We went to Holy Saturday mass, so this morning I got up and was Easter Bunny (waiting for my kids to get up, yes they are 21 and 17 and the bunny still came:) was supposed to rest but felt like doing something so I did STS chest and back, and core 1 of x train.

Diane Sue, will be looking for your rotation probably tomorrow with today being Easter.

Everyone enjoy your families.

Debbie, great news

This morning I did P90X 2 Balance and Power, 63 minutes, 370 calories. I had planned on doing Combat 30 kickstart but not enough time before Easter services.

Roselyn, when we had our daughter living at home and the other staying with us while her DH was out of country in the military we did Easter. They enjoyed hunting the eggs with our then 1 granddaughter. We put money as well as candy in eggs:D

Happy Easter! Enjoyed this family so very much. Ate stuff I'm not use to and got a little sick. Oh boy! I know better too. Will workout Tues. since we will celebrate my birthday tomorrow with a nutritious meal at our favorite restaurant. Yeah right.:eek: Then the work begins to get in shape for a free HI trip from our children. It's for Joey's 75th birthday celebration July 2nd for a week in Maui. Whoo Hoo! Can't wait for that one. My goal is to finely weigh 125 pounds and most likely be reached before July 2nd. I know I can, I know I can...

WD
, Great job on your rest day Wedn. and your plans for P90X 2 balance and power and wanting to do combat 30 kickstart. I went to the pharmacy in Walmart and bought a brace for tennis elbow. That really helped me get to where I am today. I just have to be patient.

Roslyn, Great job with STS chest and back also core 1 of xtrain.

WD, You did what you said you were going to do but truly understand not having enough time for Combat 30 kickstart. Good for you.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.