Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for week of Dec 10

Diane: I read that; I wasn't thinking went right over my head....... you have so many of Les Mills workouts. Yesterday, I contacted a beachbody coach regarding WARRIOR WORKOUT 1: UPPER BODY BLOWOUT and WARRIOR WORKOUT 2: LOWER BODY LEAN OUT. I was told I could not order them. Where did you order your unless you puchased the Ultimate Warrior's.

Did you order from Beachbody? I can't wait to view a few tonight.

Last edited:
Teddy, this is where I went. It is my coach site. http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/susanmaxwell Then go to shop and programs on the left. Scroll down to Les Mills, Combat. They are there by themselves. I hope this works for you. Mine will be here Saturday. When you scroll down you will see the Ultimate Warrior dvds for $29.95. This is just the extra workouts. No gloves. The gloves are on backorder till after January sometime. Oh, and I just checked and they are still there to order.

Last edited:
I didn't workout this morning because I have a really bad headache. I just couldn't get out of bed. I hope it clears up soon.

Hope you all have a great workout and a great day!

Afternoon, :)

Crazy Friday:confused::confused: I haven’t had time to eat my first meal, duh. Really! Okay quit check in. This morning I did Imax 2 (1-8) and d-16 chest shoulders & triceps; bbl

Diane: Thank you so much. I ordered YAY There goes my 2 pair of shoes I was purchasing today. I didn’t get to preview Les last night.

Last edited:
This morning I had to get done earlier because I had the furnace people coming out. I did Les Mills Pump Revolution, 58 min, 340 calories. I then did Les Mills Combat Kickstart 30 minutes, 241 calories. After the furnace repair guy left I went back and did One on One Patience is a Hummingbird, 34 min, 134 calories burned. Total time spent was 2 hr 2 min and calories burned 715. My husbands work Christmas party is tonight so I am sure there will be lots of goodies there for me to eat:) I have been making a lot more vegan recipes lately. Karma Chow Cookbook has some yummy recipes in it.

Teddy, nice workout today. I am glad that you were able to order:)

Debbie, I hope the headache goes. I hate waking up like that.

Diane: Nice workout:) I'm going to start Les Mills this weekend. Are you following the daily planned workouts?

Breaking news: Lord Why? 26 dead after gunman assaults Connecticut elementary school, official says. WTH......................

I did Les Mills Combat Extreme Cardio Fighter 54 minutes, 383 calories. I only got my HR up to 142 on this one. Maybe I will do better next time. That is less than I did on the other so called 60 minutel live workout that was 53 minutes total time with ab work at the end.
Extreme Cardio fighter had abs at the end as well. The difference that I noticed from others is that they did routines and repeated them a couple of times before moving to the next. Also there were speed bags which I have not done in the ones I completed so far. After I finished this I did P90X abs core+ 20 minutes, 137 calories, and finished with Shiva Rea's Power Yoga Flow Chakra Namaskar 22 min, 90 calories. Total time was 97 min and calories burned 542.

Teddy, I am just going through the workouts. I think I will start the Hybrid rotation officially around the first. I may change my mind. I am doing Les Mills Pump right now. But you know me I am not just a one workout kind of person so I add to whatever I do. I am anxious to see how these other strength workouts are.

Rest day today. I think I really needed it. Combat has left me with sore arms and delts

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.