HARD CORE FITNESS MANIACS FOR WED FEB 16

Hello Maniacs-

Sorry I haven't been around much. I decided to take a rest week, I needed to hit the reset button. I am getting mad and getting motivated :) I hope to check in though and see what you are up to, but I will be back full strength by Monday.

Good Morning :)

I had a fabulous workout, I am getting stronger. Okay, here’s what I have decided, I'm going to repeat Meso 3:D second I time will be doing the squats rack. I tell you, I really don’t mind one bit, because I like t the push pull method and I really LOVE working chest and back. Here today’s stats:

D-17 Legs
(3 rounds/10 reps)

DB squats narrow stance 20/10 25/10 30/10
45 degree lunge 10/10 15/10 20/10
One leg sit N slide w/plate 10/10 20/10 20/10

DB static lunges 25/10 25/10 25/10
DB pile squats alt hand 20/10 25/10 25/10
DB one leg slide back lunges w/plate 20/10 15/10 10/10

Squats wide stance 20/10 25/10 30/10
One leg elevated lunges 20/10 25/10 20/10
DB deadlights wide stance 20/10 BB 60/10 BB60/10

DB Calf raises
(I grab two 20 DB and got busy, did to failure)

Today body workout for today:

2 sets/8 reps with 1 minute rest between each set.

Incline Barbell Press - 80#
T-Bar Row - 75#
Squats - 85#
Dumbbell Military Press - 15's
***Way too light.
EZ Barbell Curls - 50#
Close Grip Bench Press - 75#

Then I did the bonus stretch from Kelly Coffey Meyers 30 minute Bootcamp.

Today's workout was Turbo Fire Fire 60, 58 min, 459 calories, Max HR 163. I then did Bob Harper's Yoga for the Warrior Yoga Abs 17 min, 64 calories and finished off with the same DVD Yoga 58 min, 220 calories. If felt good to do a good long yoga workout even if this one does have a lot of strength and balance in it:D Total workout time was 2 hr 13 min and calories burned 743.
Tomorrow I want to do legs but will have to get done early. The Sears Tech is supposed to come again. I sure hope they got the right part this time:rolleyes:

Teddy, nice workout. So are you mixing Squat rack with the others?

Roselyn, nice job on the workout combo. I bet your legs were good and tired after Hiit and Lower BOdy:)

Debbie, it seems you are getting some good stretching in lately. I always wondered why they call it ez curl. I never found anything easy about it. I use mine quite a bit because it isn't as long as my regular barbell.

Theresa, sending motivation vibes your way:)

My back is sore:confused: did not think to use weigh belt for deadlifts. My back is getting really stiff....

You guys:rolleyes: awesome workouts;);)

Diane - decided not to inco the rack routine with M3 when I repeat it I'll be doing the workout as shown in M3 optional workout.

Where is Lori?

Theresa- good you are listening to your body;) See ya Monday;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.