HARD CORE FITNESS MANIACS FOR TUES MAR 8

Today I did TF 60 and a TF hiit 15.

My son has post op check today, we are hoping he can take his brace off while at home and only have to wear it out. Keeping my finger crossed for him.

Have a good everyone and good workouts.

Today was cardio. Didn't feel like doing cardio. My boss moved all our office stuff upstairs where his dad use to live and thats where our offices will be for a while. So yesterday I had to set up all our computers and moved a bunch of stuff. My back was killing me last night. I was still very sore in my low back when I got up this morning. So I chose Cardio Coach #2 Revised since it's not a really hard one, plus I modified it alot. By challenge #3 I was moving along pretty well. I feel ok right now. Still need to set up a few more areas today.

CARDIO STATS:
42 minutes total
3 minutes below zone
20 minutes in zone
19 minutes above zone
2.25 miles travelled
329 calories burned

This morning I did High Reps and moved onto Body Max 2 power circuits(?) - just to try to figure out the steps. It was quick and fun and the steps weren't hard at all.

Roselyn-fingers are crossed here too :) Happy Fat Tuesday to you! Good workout

Debbie-that sounds like a royal pain, I can see why you are sore. Good job modifying. Also, fitbytracey.com is having a sale on her DVD's, she has a yoga solution one that has about 10 premixes on it that are 20 min or less in length: post kickbox, post cardio, post upperbody training, etc...It is 9.99 and 2.95 to ship......just thought I would let you know :D p.s. Josef is in it :eek:

Cecifit-welcome to the group and good workout :)

Yesterday I did Turbo Fire 45 EZ and finished w/ Tracey's yoga post kickbox. Today is upper body weights and more yoga :)

This morning I did Supreme 90 Day Legs 35 min 217 calories. This was non stop. Very brief break for the move to be shown and I was usually still doing my reps. My legs were on fire. I then did Jari's Bootcamp segment 1 75 calories 10 min. I followed with Turbo Fire Hiit 20, 19 min, 160 calories. I finished with Brook Benton's Kettlebody Yoga Burn 28 min 166 calories. My triceps were on fire again with this yoga workout. Arms were shaking. Last time it took almost a week for them to quit being sore. Total workout time was 92 min and calories burned 618
Supreme 90 Days Legs
w/up, 2x through ball crunch w/ dumbbell, crunch scissors, db twists 15 rep
prisoner squats 25 reps BW
triple heater 3 positions feet on ball BW
lunge forward lunge back left 12 reps right 12 reps 25lb/20lb
sumo squat calf raise 12 reps 30lb/35lb
deadlift 30's 12 reps
lateral lunge w/ reach 20's 12 reps
bulgarian split squat with ball 25's/20's 12 reps
forward lunge with reach 25's/20's 12 reps
regular squat 30's 12 reps

repeat all leg weight work again
finish with triple heater again
Jari's workout was iso holds, forward back knee up lunge w/ straight leg deadlift, skier lunge

Roselyn, I am enjoying Supreme 90 Day. It is different from P90X and STS. I have not been through all of it yet but after previewing, they use some weights in all of the workouts. The only things needed are a stability ball and dumbbells which makes it nice. I am still adjusting my weights some. I start out thinking I can go heavier and I am lowering the weight. They all seem to be under 45 minutes but when I am done I feel like I am well worked. It has a rotation set but I am changing the rest days for my schedule. There is a meal plan that Tosca Reno put together. It is all planned out. The holder leaves much to be desired but I am sure that kept the cost down. I have already torn a couple of the holders. I will just buy a holder for them. Oh, and you have a choice on most weight work as to how many reps that you want to do. Sometimes I have to pause though as I am still working. (Maybe that is just me and getting my weights together) It is not chaptered so you cannot go back and find where you left off that way. You just have to back up or forward.

Cici, that sounds like a good workout:) I haven't seen you here so welcome:D Body Max 2 is a fun workout:)

Roselyn, I hope things work out with your son and the brace. Nice workout:)

Debbie, that moving upstairs sounds like a workout in itself. Take care of the back.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.