Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Tues Jan 25th

Teddygirl

Cathlete
Hi,:)

This morning, I did Kickmax & leg drills!!! Let me just say, this morn, the workout was not easy like before. I sweated buckets of water, my hair, clothes and pants was drenched, gee! Good news, today my pants are a bit looser. I was looking at my body and it is starting to take on a bit of form. STILL.... have a long ways to go, but it’s all l good. I have 10 weeks left of STS.

Last edited:
Teddy-YAY for loose pants :D Did you stick with Weight Watchers or stop after the trial?

Yesterday I did Michelle Dozois's Ultimate Workout-weights and flexibility-45 min. I have some mild doms today which is great considering my workouts are going to be extra short this week. I have something extra every evening except Friday :eek: Today I have a short cardio planned-I will get it done at some point.

Today was cardio. I have come to the conclusion that HIIT workouts just aren't my thing anymore. I chose IMAX 2 and even though I should have stopped and put something else in, I just stuck with it and did the best I could. My HR was fine, but my breathing was aweful. Not sure why? I tried to have a good workout and enjoy it, but it was truly hard to do that today.

Worked up a good sweat, though, and got the entire workout in.

CARDIO STATS:
56 minutes total
3 minutes below zone
17 minutes in zone
36 minutes above zone
451 calories burned

That's another thing that bothers me about IMAX 2 - the lower calorie burns. I can do an hour of KB or on my treadmill and mostly always get to 500 calories. IMAX 2 is just a hard workout and the calorie burn doesn't justify that imo.

Use to love this workout, use to do it with energy and hardly any heavy breathing. Today that was impossible.

I said I wouldn't complain about doing cardio and even though this sounds like a complaint, it's really not. It's just something I realized - that I just don't like HIIT anymore.

Good Morning -

Checked in late last night and in a bit of a hurry now. I will fit in Insanity Max Interval Circuit today and try to be back later for personals.

I hope you all have a great day.

Lori

I almost did not work out this morning. But then remembered all that I have going on later in the week and so went with the opportunity. I did Rapid Fire premix w/up, shadow boxing, kickbox 2, standing core then added the floor core and stretch. 60 minutes 382 calories. Max Hr was 156.
I woke with a bad sinus headache. My head and chest feel like one big clog. Can't taste anything. Eating is almost a waste of time. (almost) Anyway that is all I got in.

Debbie, I enjoy a good steady state cardio workout more than hit. I always seem to burn more calories with SS. But, I guess hiit is supposed to be about the afterburn calories. I would rather see the calories up front :)

Teddy, good job on the loose pants and the workouts:)

Lori, I had noticed that sometimes caffeine or energy drinks like EnduroRush would make me dizzy and nauseated later after I stopped. I also have wondered if sometimes the way we use our oxygen makes that difference. You were up late.

Theresa, sometimes it is quite the challenge to get those workouts in with so many other things to do. Good job on the workout and some doms.

today was cardio, I did Step Blast and TF Hiit 15, and then Rapid Fire abs, I love that ab workout.

Diane Sue, I know what you mean about that sinus clog, I have that going on, I have not lost too much of my taste buds though, eating is kind of hard to do when you don't feel 100%.

Teddygirl - Nice job on the workout this a.m. KM is just not an easy workout. That's why I sold mine! LOL!!! Nice on the clothes getting loose! Woohoo!!! :cool:

Theresa - Sounds like you had a pretty good workout. Bummer on your limited time this week. I hate when that happens!!!

Lori - I read your reply from last night. Kitties are doing better, still some hissing but not bad. We leave them together all day now and so far no one has been injured. LOL!!! Hope you have a great workout later!

Diane Sue - I'm with you, I'd rather see the calorie burn up front. And I think SS also gives you some extra burn during the day. It has too. Sorry you aren't feeling well, I hate sinus infections. Nice workout, I'll be doing RF sometime this week.

Roselyn - Wow on your workout!! That's a lot! I love RF's ab work, too, I'll probably do it this week as well. :)

Theresa – Yeah I joined on Jan 13th decided what the heck.:p Have I been faithful, um.....well that’s another story:( How are you doing?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.