HARD CORE FITNESS MANIACS FOR TUES JAN 18

Today was cardio and I chose Step Blast. Had a great workout but boy is my endurance in the toilet. I had a really hard time with my breathing and my HR was sky high. The Step Challenge was truly a challenge for me.

HR STATS:
1 hr. total
1 minutes below zone
10 minutes in zone
49 minutes above zone
539 calories burned

Love the calorie burn! Now that's what I'm talkin' about! :D

This Morning I did AOS Empire State 4imin 335 cal HR 134avg 159max. I followed with Turbo Fire Hiit 15, 17 min,171 cal,HR 149avg 171 max.. I finished with Amys Kickbox Surge core & stretch. 14min, 94 cal. Total time 72 min 600. Calories

Yesterday I did Lean Hot Body-stupid name but serious workout. I was catatonic for about 5 inutes after I finished. I worked out for 61 min, but the last 11 was just on survival skills :D Today I have a 30 min cardio workout planned-I am trying to get used to this time b/c this is what I will have to work with on Tues and Thurs. I am going to be training 3 people w/ weights :eek: I am so nervous, but super excited. The opportunities keep pouring in, and I haven't said no yet.

Debbie-I hear you about the endurance, good calorie burn :)

Roselyn-how do you like LBB?

Diane Sue-good calorie burn too, you may have inspired me....I LOVE Empire State ;)

Hi guys:),

Quick check in, several reports must go before noon:eek:. This morning, I had a really good workout, loving it:rolleyes: I can’t wait to start MESO II. You guys I'm so sorry I haven't had more time to chit chat, really busy here, promise I'll do better:rolleyes: Have a great day everyone,

Week 3 Disc 7 –
Chest, Shoulders Biceps

Crossover Pushups 16r
DB standing overhead press 3 set of 10 #15/10/9
BB curl 30/10r
Pushups on stability ball elmo style 15r
(no ball)
Standing front raise #10/15r
DB seated incline hammer curls #15/15r
DB chest flys flat bench #20/15r
DB Seated Overhead Press #10/15r
DB preacher curl on arm #15/15r
Push Ups - Standard 8
Push Up Wide 8
Push Ups – Standard 16
DB alt seated overhead shoulder #15/15r
BB seated isolation curls 30/15r
DB chest flys on 15/15r
DB lateral side to front combo #5/8r
Incline band hammer curl purple 32r
( I really felted the work)
Straddle Pushups 18r
DB side leaning lateral raise 8/15r
DB seated curls alter + both arms 15/16r
Staggered Pushups 12r
Bow and Arrow w/ band 19r
BB curl wide grip 30/21r
Pushups Drop Sets 14 12, 10, 8, 6
(OUCH)
BB standing upright rows 20/15r
DB alt standing curls #10/16r
Pushups 21\'s
BB standing front press 30/21r
BB curl narrow grip 21r

Good morning -

Great workouts, everyone :) Read all your posts and Like Teddy, I'm kind of rushed. Did a bodyweight circuit last night and 10 minutes of TGU's. Pretty good workout. Last night, I had a run in with Skyler on the stairs and fell. My back was not pleased. It is much better today -- just a tiny bit tight maybe (didn't I just go through something like this? :confused:). I'd wanted to do STS TB today -- think I better hold off on that. Back to the elliptical trainer for me, I guess :( -- and maybe shoulders? I'll see how it feels. Hopefully by tomorrow it will be fine. I think it maybe just spasmed and needs to relax.

Have a great day.

Lori

Hello Maniacs!!!

Doing P90X again. So yesterday started with ab ripper x and then chest. Ran out of time and doing the back work today and running on elliptical for 1 hour instead of plyo's.

Yesterday chest:
Standard Pushups 18, 18
Military Pushups 10, 10 (knees)
Wide Fly Pushup 20, 18 (knees)
Decline Pushups 10, 4 (shoulder bothering me so I stopped)
Diamond Pushups 14, 10
Didnot do divebombers..aggravates my shoulder.

Be back tomorrow with today's stats. Have a great day everyone!;)

Roselyn - How do you like that Lower Body Blast workout? Is it similar to Butts & Guts?

Diane Sue - Killer workout girl!! Nice job and nice calorie burn!

Theresa - Wow, that workout sounds awesome! Nice job with it. And you will do great with your trainees! I know you will! Good luck and let us know how it went!

Teddygirl - No worries about the personals. As you can all see I haven't had much time for personals myself. Nice workout!

Lori - Sorry to hear about your back! OUCH!!! I sure hope it's feeling ok. Dang pets! LOL!

Char - Hey girl! Good to see you posting, hope you continue to do so! I owe you an email, have been really busy here at work.

Debbie, I like Lower Body, a little different from Butts and Guts, it has some lower body cardio blasts in it. I do like it.

Thinking of what cardio I will do tomorrow.

Just finished my really late workout. I totally forgot that Mark and I arranged to go to his parents tonight to print wedding invitations and then by time we got back it was way late. I didnt' work out yesterday, though, so I didn't want to skp tonight. I did Tracey's Hi/Lo Med ball cardio workout through combo five and then I did a few exercises from her Core Strength and Conditioning.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.