HARD CORE FITNESS MANIACS FOR THURS MAR 10

Today was stretching and right now I'm feeling pretty good. I am shocked at how tight my muscles are, even after these last few weeks of stretching and yoga, even though I haven't done much yoga. I have done a lot of stretching.

Today I did an hour of it. I did Karen Voight's Yoga Stretch and KCM's Bonus Stretch from her Bootcamp workout. My left side is still so tight, I just don't understand it.

Feel really good right now, though. :D

Now we have no bathroom at work. Had our septic tank sucked out and with all the rain we had yesterday it filled back up and the toilets are backing up. Septic people said boss man might need to get his tank replaced or tiles are broken somewhere. Whatever. Give us an answer as to what is wrong. They left without even talking to my boss. WTH?

So when we have to go we go up to my bosses house which is right on top of the hill from where the newspaper is. What a pain.

I wonder if this place will ever be nice to work at?

Its' a wonderful morning :D

Hey guys I am back:D First workout since I injured my back. YAY!! can you tell I am excited:eek::eek:

This morning, I started with Candace, and it felted so good.

Sunday, I will continue with STS week 11 not going to sweat the last 3 workouts I missed from Meso 2, just going to keep it moving.

Starting Meso 3 will repeat as I said before.

Stats:
60:0 minutes
470 cals burned
4:23 miles traveled

First....HERMIA-Congratulations.....when did you get married? Glad to see you posting again

Roselyn-good work as always

Debbie-I am glad you are keeping up with the stretching, you will continue to reap rewards :) did you see my post the other day about the Tracey Staehle yoga dvd? And ugh x 2 on the work situation, that sounds horrible

Teddy-Glad the back is on the mend :) And great 1st workout!

YEsterday I just did a yoga segment that was 20 min, it was a lot of vinyasa's and a nice opener. Today is legs and I will try the Squeeze Stronger leg segment.

Today I started with Tracey Staehle's Steady State Step, 55 min 395 calories, Max HR 145. I didn't want to feel burnt out tomorrow when I do the Tabata workout. Then I did Supreme 90 Day Ultimate Ball no w/up, 36 min 177 calories. I finished with Shiva Rea's Power Yoga Flow using the matrix doing forward bends and hip openers 18 min and fire and water 21 min 114 calories. Total time today was 2 hr 10 min and calories burned 686.

It has taken some time to get back here. Had errands to run and some cleaning to do. I usually talk to dh on the phone shortly after my workout.

Hermia, good to have you back. I am sure that you will have fun with the gift card. I always have so many things I want that I have a hard time picking:D

Debbie, nice job on the yoga:) I am really trying to get more in to loosen up the hips and legs. Mine have been really sore with the workouts I have been doing lately. Having to run up the hill to use the facilities does not sound pleasant. I would hate to need to go real bad:eek:

Teddy, glad to hear that you are back at it and your back is better.

Roselyn, good workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.