HARD CORE FITNESS MANIACS FOR SAT JAN 29

Cardio today, I did cardio blast from BM2, is the scrambled eggs of that dvd cardio and weights, i can't remember, then I did Insanity cardio abs.

Today was total body, same workout as I did last Saturday but in superset fashion. Had a great short workout.

2 minutes rest between each set.

Did 2 sets/15 reps with each superset.

SS #1
Weighted Bench Dips - 30# (up 5#)
ss w/
Dumbbell Calf Raises - 40's (up 5#)

SS #2
Barbell Shoulder Shrugs - 100#
ss w/
Lateral Raise - 11's (up 1#)
***This was suppose to be Hamstring Curls ss w/ Lateral Raises but my knee is still really bothering me. I figure I better skip the leg work for today. It feels better, though.

SS #3
Bent Over Lateral Raise - 13's (up 1#)
ss w/
Decline Dumbbell Flyes - 25's (up 5#)

Short and sweet. Love those kinds of workouts!!!

Afternoon :D

Quick check in I am just now finishing my workout, seems like I have been in my basement all morning. Stared my workout with a slow steady jog then on to the final workout in Meso 1;) Have a wonderday everyone:)

25 minutes
179 cals burned
1:71 miles traveled

D-12
DB squats + pile # 20/16 r
4 point alt lunge 4r
Fire walkers
DB one leg elevated lunge #/6r10
DB deadlifts wide stance #40
Db front lunges #15/15r
DB squats into calf raise #25/16r
DB leg press #15/15r
DB one legged slide back lunge w/plate
DB slide side lunges w/plate
BB deadlifts #40/15r
DB lateral step ups #20/15r
DB one leg sit n stands #10/15r
DB squats into calf raises #25/15r
DB one legged deadlifts #20/15r
DB static lunges low ends #10/12r
BB squats #25/16r
(sit n stand subbed for squats)
DB calf raises 24r
Outer thigh lifts 32r
Hamstring roll ins 16r
One legged hamstring row ins 8r
Frog style roll ins 16r
Inner thigh 16r
Glute squeeze 32r

Rose and Debbie good work as always:rolleyes:

My workout was Amy Bento's Kettlebell Dynamics workout #1 26 minutes, 229 calories HR 138 avg and 167 max. I then did Brook Benton's Cardio Pump Fusion Cardio Kettlebell and & kettlebell crank segments along with the str 32 minutes, 307 calories 144 avg hr and 170 max hr. I wanted some abs so I did Insane Abs doing the first group of exercises on the floor, and finishing with the plank work segment 17 min, 133 calories, I finished with budokon flow and flexibility with no meditations or spinal w/up, 39 min 276 calories. Total time spent was 1 hr 54 minutes and calories 946.

Roselyn, scrambled eggs on Body Max 2 is the cardio with the lower body power circuit segments. There is a timesaver cardio premix that is the bonus step and the power circuits without the weights that is good if you do not wish to do the weights.

Debbie, short and sweet is nice;)

Teddy, good job on the workout. I got a late start today too.

Good morning -

Great workouts this morning, you guys. I have Max Interval Plyo (Insanity) planned for today. Will also do a second workout tonight though I've not decided what yet. My schedule is still nuts. It is almost like having 2 full time jobs right now. Not quite that many hours but it is (un)reasonably close. It's been tricky to figure out when/how to get in workouts every day but I have managed so far. Not willing to do them between the time DS is home from school and goes to bed, though. I just don't want to get into the habit of being shut up in my workout room when he is home after school. It isn't that we spend that WHOLE time together, but ... I don't know. He knows I'm around and available. Anyway - I've managed and am hoping this eases up in a couple more weeks. It should. The weather has been beautiful here the past few days - high 50's. YAY ...Spring [?] Think I heard my "spring fever" will be promptly shot down in a couple days though [more snow] :confused: Ah well. Sure is nice right now, all the same.

Have a great Saturday.

Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.