Happy Thanksgiving Canadian Cathletes!!!

KellyG

Cathlete
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving weekend! Lots of turkey and goodies and family time! Here just north of Toronto it was a bit chilly this weekend but the leaves were so gorgeous! Lots of reds and orange and yellow leaves - so pretty this time of year!

Of course I had to include lots of Cathe this weekend to work off all the extra goodies I ate! I also enjoyed a run at the cottage this weekend and loved the beautiful scenery. I came home to find all the new pics for Xtrain - so excited!

Lots to be thankful for!

Cheers,
Kelly:D

Happy Thanksgiving!
we are having a beautiful Indian Summer here in the west too. fall is my favourite time of year and it seems like the easiest season to get together with family. :)

Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian Cathletes!!

And of course Cathe, SNM, and everyone here at Cathe Nation!!!!

Ugh, so many pie's so little time :eek:. Thankfully I have my Cathe workouts to blast all those calorie's I ate today :D.

Natasha

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, too!! :)

I had a ginormous turkey dinner on Saturday, another one on Sunday, and leftover turkey today! And pie ... oh my goodness. My MIL sent us home with tons of pie. And raisin muffins. Yummy.

To help make up for my overindulgence I did Maximum Intensity Strength on Saturday, popped in my Just Dance 3 Wii "game" for an hour or so yesterday & danced my heart out, and Power Hour today. In actual fact I think I will need another few really good workouts for the rest of the week to get back on track!

Stebby

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.