HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Christmas_Cathe_and_Jon_and_dogs1.jpg

Hi everyone! We wish all of you a very beautiful and cheerful holiday season. Hope Santa brings you everything that you asked for
happy.gif

Ho-Ho-Ho
Warmest Wishes
Cathe, Jon, Hampton (left) Addi (right)

Happy Holidays and Merry Millennium and Cathe

you and your husband look great!! Love the dogs too!!
Merry Christmas
Stevie

Greetings!

Hi Cathe,
Beautiful picture! Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season. Thanks for another year of great workouts!! Best wishes!
Erica

Love your haircut!

Your hair looks GREAT, Cathe! And how about those three handsome guys you are with -- WOO HOO! Have a wonderful Christmas -- you and your family will be in my thoughts. (Cursing you as I do those blasted inner thigh lifts with my 15 pound body bar)

Merry, merry Christmas.

XOX
Daphne

Awwwww!!

Cathe: Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

You look so adorable with your new haircut
happy.gif
!!

thanks for sharing your family w/ us! :)

cathe..

love the picture!!

thanks for always being so open to sharing your family with all of us... :)

THE VERY BEST...TO YOU AND JON...THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!

Have a wonderful holiday

Cathe,

I also want to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas. I'm so happy that Addi can spend the holidays with his family.

Thanks again for sharing your life with us and being you. We really do feel that you're part of our extended family.

See you Monday! I can't wait to see you (Daphne said I had to take a picture of you)!
happy.gif

Hugs,

Lorrayne

Oh Cathe!!!

What a wonderful picture!! Your new haircut looks great! And those handsome men in your life, what a lucky lady you are!
wink.gif

Hope you have a very wonderful, special Christmas. Thanks for sharing with us.

XOXOXO

Bev K.

Hpppy Holidays

Cathe, I just knew it. I knew that you would take time out of your terribly busy schedule to wish us all a Merry Christmas - I had to come and look! Best wishes to you and your family for a fantastic Christmas and a new year in your new home with baby Eric. And thanks for the encouragement for the Lasik - it went great and I love it.

Happy holidays to you too!

Wish you and your family a wonderful holiday! Your picture is beautiful, I love it because my boyfriend just got a 5-month old lab (mix)!

Jenn C
(aka Barbara Eden:eek:))

Merry Christmas Cathe!

Wishing you and Jon a joyous holiday. May your stocking be filled full of devil dogs
wink.gif
!

Extended warm wishes to Chris and the whole SNM Crew.

nancy *<&pip;;O) HOHOHO

Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful family!!!

Cathe,

Thanks for all your love and support throughout the year. I "KNOW" the new year will bring you and Jon great joy with baby Eric. Happy holidays also to Chris and the SNM Crew.

HO,HO,HO
Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Cathe!!

Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!
Christmas wishes to everyone as SNM too!!! You
sure look beautiful in your picture!! (Jon don't
look to shabby either!! Hee-hee)

Tammy Churchman

Merry Christmas

What a great picture! Thank you for the holiday wishes and good luck to you and your expanding family in the new year :)

Stephanie

Happy Holidays to you too!!!!!!!

Hi Cathe!
It's been ages since I've posted, but I wanted to check in to see what I was missing. :eek:)
Thanks for sharing the wonderful picture!!
I hope you're having a wonderful holiday season and here's to a beautiful and prosperous new year!!!
Best Regards,
Shannelle

Cathe,

I'd like to wish you, your family, and your SNM family happy and healthy holidays!
happy.gif
I'd like to thank you for sharing your life and time with us so openly and geniunely. I really appreciate the opportunity to have visited you and your studio twice with the VFers! Good luck with little Eric! You'll be wonderful parents!

Best wishes,

Susan Wells

LOVE the hair!

I'm a little late on this thread, but still wanted to get in a Happy Holidays wish to you and Jon and the "boys".

Cathe, you have made the year 1999 VERY memorable for me! Enjoy this time with your family!

Suzanne Moriarty

I'm a little late to wish you a Merry Christmas although I'm sure it was filled with love and warmth. Thanks so much to you and Jon, Chris and the SNM crew for making this year my best fitness year yet - I'll never forget the two trips to your studio and how welcome and special you and the crew made me feel.

My best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year with your growing family. Eric is one lucky little (soon to appear) boy!

I'd also like to add that I hope your parting with Addi will be as easy as something so heart-wrenching can be. I'm sure it will help knowing how much yours and Jon's love for Addi will help someone.

All my best,
Judy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.