Happy Family Day!

KellyG

Cathlete
Hi Cathe!

Here in Ontario, Canada we are celebrating "Family Day", a holiday to be home with family enjoying some quality time together. It was nice to have my hubby home from work and my 3 kids home from school today! Of course I made sure I did one of your workouts, because to be honest it feels like you are part of my family when I see you almost everyday for my workouts! Thanks for all you do - I don't know what I'd do without you and your workouts! Happy Family Day!

Kelly

KellyG said:
Hi Cathe!

Here in Ontario, Canada we are celebrating "Family Day", a holiday to be home with family enjoying some quality time together. It was nice to have my hubby home from work and my 3 kids home from school today! Of course I made sure I did one of your workouts, because to be honest it feels like you are part of my family when I see you almost everyday for my workouts! Thanks for all you do - I don't know what I'd do without you and your workouts! Happy Family Day!

Kelly

Wow, I've never heard of family day. What a wonderful thing. Is it a cultural holiday or created by the government? If the latter, how impressive to have a government that doesn't just talk family values, but actually supports them!

Thanks for sharing your family day with me. I enjoy being part of your family :D How nice that you get a whole day off from work/school to enjoy this "holiday".

Here in Southern Jersey we have what's called "Family Night" in the school system. It is one day a month and on that day the students have no homework and its recommended that you do something exclusively with your family to have some bonding time. They even send home a paper that has recommendations for fun things to do with younger kids, middle schoolers and teens. Some local restaurants will offer 10% off on all meals that night to encourage families to go out and eat together. It's a nice concept :)

Glad you had a fun family day!

Hi Cathe!

Kelly

"Family Night" sounds like a great concept too! Special time for kids and parents is wonderful any way you get it! Have a great day Cathe!

Kelly

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.