Happy Birthday Vilma!!!!

Hi Vilma and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you are doing well.

I'm sure you remember me from the CC forum. ;) Hi Tammy too.

Tammy Tanya & Phyllis !!!!

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes!!!
I had an absolutely wonderful birthday at a day spa! Woot! It was amazing, an all day appointment and a big surprise and oh so needed.:eek:

Tanya I'm so happy to see you posting! Since Sean closed his forums down I always felt bad that I lost contact with you . How are you feeling? Your mom is she doing well?

Sending you all big hugs for remembering :)

picture.php

Happy Birthday Vilma!!! so glad you had a wonderful day and I'd be woot'ing too at the day at the spa! You so deserve it!

Vilma, I was missing everyone so badly... and then Michele started a post on here and I just had to answer. So now I am on this forum too... I see to spend my life on forums.

BTW I did an update in another thread. The one started by Michele. I just can't remember what she called it. Something about paging Shannon, Mary etc

A day late to the party but....................................

Happy Birthday Vilma!!!:D:D:D

Sounds like you had a great day at the spa!

Awww you guys !:eek:

Thank you for the well wishes and yes I had a wonderful birthday yesterday... you all are so sweet. Sending big hugs to all :)

picture.php

626gdau.gif
Belated Happy Birthday, Vilma!!!
626gdau.gif

I'm so sorry I missed this yesterday. I've been gone for a couple of days and away from my computer, otherwise I would've posted sooner. I hope you had the FABULOUS day that you deserve. I miss you and our lovely chats on the CC forum.
16.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.