HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHRYN!!!

Happy Birthday Katherine!!

I don't post much, just lurk alot. I appreciate all the information you share.

Jo

Kathryn,

Happy Birthday!

myspace_birthday_icons_a4.gif

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Happy, Happy Birthday, Kathryn! I hope you have an outstanding, wonderful, exciting and happy day! I'm going to a surprise birthday party tonight but I will have some cake in your honor. (Do you think I'm looking for an excuse to have an extra piece of cake? Thanks for providing it for me. :) ) Have a wonderful celebration!

Bam

Kathryn!

It is your birthday!

I enjoy reading your posts. Whether you are talking about fitness in general, a particular workout, cats (especially cats), or commenting on some one else's post. I think of you "offline" and the image that my mind conjures up is someone kind and yet no-nonsense, very sensible, efficient at your work, fit and fun to be around. I also think people are likely to be a bit in awe of you. People who are knowledgeable, efficient, ultra-sensible tend to have that effect. How was that for an assessment?

I hope you have a wonderful day. May all your wishes be granted.

Thanks, everyone!

(And I give permission to everyone who wants to, to have cake in my honor, LOL! I will NOT be having any, but I'm being taken to a Thai restaurant--hopefully not too spicy!--for lunch.)

Happy Birthday Kathryn!

People say that all the blogging and net surfing has made us less social....but I was always so wrapped up in work,kids,house, I never got to have the friendships I longed for over the past 18 years, UNTIL the growth of the internet, blogs and forums.....we've never met, yet I always look forward to your posts and think of you as a friend!

So enjoy today, and be warmed with the thought that there are people who are your friend and care for you that you've never actually met!

Love,
michelle

Hi Kathryn!

I agree with Vee's assessment of your posts. Thanks for being such a valuable contributor to these forums, and enjoy your special day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.