Happy Birthday, DebbieH!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBBIE!!!!!! I know that you have to be a wonderful person as we share the same birthday!!! :D Today is mone too! :)

Have a fabulous day and blessed year!!! Health, Happiness and many more years!!

9.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEB!!!!!!

Happy, happy, happy, happy birthday!!!!!
9.gif

Debberella, my dear friend, ya know I love ya better than cheese grits! ;)Wish I could celebrate in person with you, but ya know I'm right there with you in spirit and am sending you a big one of these
1.gif
and a big one of these!
5.gif

Wow, thanks everyone! How fun to pop on here and see all these wonderful wishes. You all made my DAY! Actually, TODAY is my birthday so no one is late to the party! Kathryn, I brought my own party clown along for the fun! I don't think he's too scary! LOL!

Kate, I haven't placed an order quite yet for our matching wheelbarrows. I can just picture us both trying to push the other! :)

Amelia, HAPPY BIRTHDAY again! Hope you had a very special day.

Kim, how fun we share the same day! Happy Birthday to YOU!!! Hope you have some party plans.

Kas, Cheese Grits? OH MY! I love grits! I just might have to try adding in some cheese. OH BOY!!!

Thanks to all of you for the warm wishes, hugs & kisses...this place always holds a special place in my heart and I feel honored to "know" each & every one of you! We will probably do our normal date night out at the movies tonight. Dave had to go into work this morning so I got up early to enjoy a couple cups of coffee with him before he headed out. Have a great weekend all and thanks for taking time to say Hi & Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.