HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHE!!! (on the 20th)

KellyG

Cathlete
Hi Cathe!

I am going on vacation to our summer cottage up north of Toronto today and won't have access to a computer or the internet, so I wanted to make sure I wished you a very Happy Birthday (July 20th) before I left! You have given me another year of fitness, health and fun! You are truly an inspiration and I don't know what I'd do without you! I can't wait to see what excitement another year will bring!

So blow out those candles on Friday, make a wish, and ENJOY your birthday cake!

Love,

Kelly:)

Happy Birthday, Cathe!

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Catheeeeeeee,
Happy Birthday to you!!!

Wishing you many happy returns of the day, Cathe, and best wishes to you for a great year ahead!! :D

Dear Cathe, happy birthday to you and all the best wishes. Thank you for all your great videos, advice and care you give to your catheletes. Hope to meet you on a roadtrip one day!

Happy birthday Cathe! Hope you have an amazingly great day :p

Thank you for everything you do for us; may you be able to keep on doing what you're doing for many years!

Lisa

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
I wish you a wonderful day full of the things you love most and spent with your dears!!!
I'm sure your kids will make this day really speacial ;)
Thank you for all the joy you've brought to my life, I so bless the day in which I "met" you on my way !!!

Happy Birthday Cathe!! My granddaughter's birthday is tomorrow(21st). Maybe we can party together!! :p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

May God continue to bless you this birthday year with much love, joy, happiness, and success in ALL areas of your life!

Gina :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.