~~Happy Birthday Bayerngirl

teddy16410

Cathlete
Belinda- I hears a rumor that todays your birthday??? Well happy day to you dear!
Congrats on all your recent success! What a wonderful year it will be!
I'll be sure and eat some chocolate in your honor today!
{{{{{{{{{ Belinda}}}}}}}}

Ach du leber!!! (Spelling? it's hard enough for me to spell in English!!!) Have a wonderful birthday Belinda.

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag, Belinda! Ich hoffe, dass alle deine Wuensche in Erfuellung gehen. Einer is'ja schon mal, der Cathe Roadtrip.

Now, how about some German chocolate }(

Carola

Happy Birthday Belinda. I will have a berliner weisse in your honor :9 Maybe two for good measure....:9 :9

Thanks you Traci:D I am having a wonderful day today! My DS and DH made me breakfast this morning. My DD took me to get a pedicure, after that we had lunch( of course sushi:9 ) My DD wants to go get some cake form a German Bakery later!And my DH wants to take me out for dinner}( Not sure if I fit in cloth tomorrow}( :9 I think I have to workout twice a day for a few day. The scale is still going down!
My gift from my DH, Cathe's RT and all Cathe's new DVD's that are coming out this year!( }( }(

Belinda

>Alles Gute zum Geburtstag, Belinda! Ich hoffe, dass alle
>deine Wuensche in Erfuellung gehen. Einer is'ja schon mal, der
>Cathe Roadtrip.
>
>Now, how about some German chocolate }(
>
>Carola

Carola vielen Dank! Bin total ueberrascht heute:D I wollte auch nichts anderes als Geschenk als Cathe's RT und alle ihre neuen DVD's!
Ich werde bis morgen platzen vor lauter essen!:* I esse fast taeglich ein Stueck deutsche Chocolate:* :9 :9

Belinda

Beavs thank you! It's funny I don't like beer, but I do have a glass or two of red wine tonight! Prost!

Belinda

>Herzliche Glueckwuensche zum Geburtstag! Prost!
>
>Cathy :)

Cathy herzlichen Dank fuer die Gluckwuensche! Prost zurrueck!

Belinda

Happy birthday! I had some vanilla bean cheesecake for your bday, as it's my bday too!! ;-) What a great day to be born!

Jess (*gulp* 30 today!)

Happy Birthday Belinda!(I know i've already told you and sang you a little song,but its ok,a b-day only comes once a year!

And a Happy Birthday to you too Jess,I don't believe we met,Im ameila a SAHM too(2yr old and 5yr old)My thirtyth b-day is next year,Hope you enjoy yours!

Thanks Amelia and EVERBODY!! I had a really good day yesterday. I ate way to much! I did had a piece of chocolate cake ,it was so yummy:* :p I am so afraid to hop on that scale, I think I wait a week before I do! My DH, DS and DD (bayernbaby) pampered me all day long!

Thanks for the warm wishes everyone, you make me feel special:)
Belinda

Belinda,

Happy Birthday to you kiddo!

Janie
The idea is to die young as late as

www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

0607_10008295321.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.