Hair Color

As someone who has always colored her own roots, I say go for it. There are plenty of tutorials on YouTube and honestly it is not difficult at all. In 25 years of doing it myself, I have never messed it up. And saved a ton of money.
It's not that hard to do, my post above references the fact that if she doesn't have the formula that her stylist uses, it's going to be hard to match. It's a pandemic, we all have to do what we have to do lol

It's not that hard to do, my post above references the fact that if she doesn't have the formula that her stylist uses, it's going to be hard to match. It's a pandemic, we all have to do what we have to do lol
Some hairdressers have been dropping off the color to their customers.

My workout buddy is a hair dresser and she is always telling me horror stories about trying to undo what people have done to their hair....wear a hat people.
I'm a hair stylist, 32 years. In reference to the post about asking a stylist for a house call during these times is illegal. For those of u with color and highlights, don't even attempt to color yourself, as application is key. If you're a level 6 or 7 light brown/dark blonde, I recommend a neutral 6N or 7N.
But truly, it's best to wait for your stylist. Self color correction is a pain for us, plus u could wind up with a band of unmatched color all over your head if your self attempt isn't great
Illegal??? Show me the law. People need to work. My hair stylist was more than happy to share her cell number in case this utter nonsense happens again.

I never in my life colored my hair. Well maybe as a punk rocker Halloween in the 80s, but I don’t think that counts.

I find interesting is when I let my hair grow out, I only cut it twice a year. I don’t have bangs because I grew them out.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.