Gym Style

Wow! I just started doing this series again. Forgot how much I loved it! Would love to see this style in a future workout series! This is my favorite type of workout by far. I like to keep my cardio and muscle building separate, so this is right up my alley. Thank you for this one Cathe!

Wow! I just started doing this series again. Forgot how much I loved it! Would love to see this style in a future workout series! This is my favorite type of workout by far. I like to keep my cardio and muscle building separate, so this is right up my alley. Thank you for this one Cathe!

Hi Cherylann, I feel the same way as you do about keeping cardio and muscle building separate. This is definitely a great series. I also love and oldie but a definite goodie is Pyramid Upper and Lower Body DVDs, it uses the pyramid system which is lots of fun and very challenging. Take care.

I am doing Cathe's April 2009 rotation. It includes both Gym Styles and Pyramids. I have done the Pyramids before (and loved them), but this is my first time with Gym Styles. I just finished STS so I was feeling confident. I did Gym Styles Chest & Tris yesterday. I am so sore today. No idea how I am doing Pyramid Upper Body which is on the rotation tomorrow. Yowza!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.