GS Styles...

luvtorun

Cathlete
I just purchased two of the GS on eBay. Back, Shoulders, Biceps and Chest and Triceps... got them for $21 apiece and that included shipping.

How are these different from the Pyramids which I have and love?

I bought them because I wanted more versatility in my resistance training w/o's. My Pyramids are on DVD. I have MIS (which I did tonight) but it is on tape.

I see GS on a lot of rotations and wonder how those of you who have them like them. There wasn't a GS Legs being offered with them, have to get that later.

Jane,

I started with the Pyramids to build up my strength. I moved on to rotating GS's and S&H. The workouts are now focusing on 2 to 3 muscles and hit them harder and I am really seeing results. With Pyramids I felt results and w/ GS & SH, I see results.

Hope that helps

~Chrissy~

Jane,

I have been using the GSs for 3 months and I really like them. I have definitely seen results. My muscles are much more dense and I can see definition in all parts of the muscle. I still LOVE the pyramids when I want something that is quick and to the point. They go by so fast!

I love all the Gym Styles. I've definitely built muscle with these workouts, but I think I've achieved more strength gains rather than more definition. The fun factor is pretty high in my opinion (compared to say, Slow & Heavy which is hugely effective, but a little more on the dull side). The only complaint I have about the Gym Styles is the speed (i.e. virtually no rest between exercises) but that is easily remedied by hitting the "pause" button.

Shelbygirl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.